Pleasant Guests

"I can't believe it George!!" She calmly said after a long drive.
"Honey, it's fine, I am sure the people there will be friendly and we'll have lots of fun" George said optimistically.
"Can't we just stay home instead?" Hannah closed the car door and put the headphones aside.
"No honey bear, we have the money for it it would be a pity not to waste them." George giggled and patted Hannah on the back.
"Hawaii would be a good way to waste them" Sarah said under her breath as she closed the door.
They all looked up to the big mansion, the guest house was bigger than the summer house. Weird that it was cheaper.
Hannah knew something was up, she squinted her eyes and looked at the other cars parking next to it.
A large white Mercedes was parked next to theirs and a tall woman with expensive clothes got out. Her hair was blond and curly, she had them under a raccoon hat, that Hannah wished it was fake, with a green shirt dress and green heels. She looked about 40 or 50.
Her butler took the luggage out and drove off leaving her to wonder around next to them, pretending the Jones weren't there.
The other car was a big truck, it drove in, more closer to the house. A fat man got out of it with a younger teen next to him. He had a white tank and jeans, that looked like they weren't properly cleaned. His hat had holes in it, that Hannah didn't really get the purpose of it anymore.
The younger teen, everyone guessed it was his daughter, had a cheerleading outfit on with pigtails, texting in the phone and eating a gum.
The third car was a normal red one that parked on the other side. A family of 4 got out, the mother looked normal, with her pony tail black hair and jeans on. Her two girls, that looked very similar with the same outfits and her husband that looked like a business man with black sockets under his eyes.
The last car was a very small car, that parked very far away. A skinny old man got out, he looked very tired and desperate for a place to live. He looked homeless with his beard and his ripped clothes. Weird considering he had an ok car.
"That's the people we are going to leave with for a week?" Sarah rolled her eyes and walked towards the mansion. George followed her sighing.
Hannah looked up at the old house mesmerized by the window, there was something there. A little girl looking at her. She ignored it, thinking it was her imagination and followed her parents.