Memories

"So I just sign here and here?" Sarah sighed.
The others were in the living room and the hallway, while Hannah was looking at the main door of the mansion. George was beside Sarah upstairs in the hallway signing the papers that other people already have. A big chubby woman was holding the papers, she was considered as the owner of the mansion.
She looked very serious, and reminded Hannah of their grumpy neighbor they used to have when she was 8 in their old mansion.
As a family they were pretty rich, but they didn't really show it like some people.
"Do you have idea how much I despise you right now??" Nicky was one of those people. The lady with the green, that's how she was seen. Her heels could be heard from the other room and her expensive purse was something very vulnerable to her.
"Miss you have to calm down" the curvy lady said calmly and emotionally.
"I...AM SO CALM !!!" She responded trembling.
Sarah and George were next to her, trying to comprehend what was going on.
"And why exactly are you pissed ma'am?"
George asked with a soft calming voice, similar to what he used when his wife was mad.
"It's LADY Nicky Le bonbon" she stood in a proud stance, with her noise up visible for everyone to notice the hair inside.
"...and I will NOT I repeat I will NOT have a roommate in this guest house."
The chubby lady sighed and looked at Sarah and George for help.
"There's no way, we are taking her place" Sarah whispered to her.
"Ma'am I am begging you here, if you do we can lower the price." She begged Sarah and of course, as a kind lady as she always was she accepted.
"Mhm that's what I thought" Nicky swished her expensive purse in their faces.
Hannah entered the room of which she saw a little girl spying from the window. She looked around, the room was pink with a purple covered bed. Not really colors that matched, but she wasn't like Nicky she could handle it.
She looked outside the window, and by her surprise of finding something she saw something from the distance. She looked again and the figure was running, no, gliding. Something was coming to the house, in a hurry it seemed like. She froze in fear thinking it was some kind of bear because of the bug forest nearby, but when she looked closely it was a bike and a boy on it. She felt a cold relief from her spine and continued to look around the room, leaving her bag on one of the beds.
She and some other kid were staying in this room, might as well be friendly to them.
"Oh hey!" Hannah turned to face the cheerleader teen. She was chewing on her gum so loudly it was a bit annoying for Hannah.
"Hey.... I guess" she took her phone out and jumped laying on the bed leaving Hannah in front of the door confused.
"So I am Hannah..."
"Becky..." she interrupted.
"Becky?" Hannah looked a bit confused, the name was too similar.
*********
"Leave my hair alone douche bags !!" Hannah yelled at the children pulling her hair.
They were all laughing unstoppably.
"Haha!!!Hannah the virgin Hannah the virgin" the boys were screaming in her ear.
"Why??" She cried in the bathrooms as her head was in the toilet ball. She remembered looking up and hearing that name "good job Becky!!". It was only a year ago, her 10th grade bully!!
*****
"Yeah, Becky cheerleader in Western High school. Why??" She couldn't even bother to look up at the face she has hurt all year.
Hannah took a deep breath and went downstairs. Anger rushed through her skin as she was running down the stairs.
BAM!! She hit someone on the way down!!
"Are you alright sweetie?" The woman with the pony tail got up and helped Hannah, she wasn't badly hurt but just a bruise on her head.
"Yeah I am fine thank you." She said holding her head, she was lying of course, the pain was big but that didn't stop her from being polite.
"I am Hannah" she reached her hand out and the woman stood confused.
"Oh honey, I am Holiday." She had a western accent, it was weird for Hannah hearing that accent she wasn't used to it.
"This is my husband, William" she pointed at the man with the suit, he was observing the fireplace. He looked very professional and mature. Next to him was George, seeming less mature. As he was playing with the other kids, making them laugh and all.
"My four children, Molly, Michael, Max and Mia" the four children that she was pointing looked very cute for Hannah. She wasn't a big fun of the idea having a small her running around the house, but on the other hand she could do something her mother couldn't.
"About 6 to 8" Holiday added, putting her hands in her pockets.
"Is there a reason why they all start with M's?" Hannah realized.
"Nah... never thought about it actually..."
They weren't the smartest family, but the father looked enough educated, observing the house like it was a matter of files and documents. While Hannah's dad was playing with the kids, that made Holiday giggle.
He reminded Hannah of when she was a child and George used to do the same thing, she smiled nostalgically.
Oh how much would she give to go back...