question 14//stitches are needed

Start from the beginning

          "Considering you're not one of my rival companies or in any way related to me until now, you must not know how I do things," Jungkook started out. The man gulped, the nervousness so easy to read.

          "I like to play fair," Taehyung snickered, "so I'm going to give you a chance to save your life. Be grateful asshole, you get a chance to live after killing my men. It's simple, really. I ask a question, if you get it right, I let you go, but if you get it wrong," Jungkook and Taehyung's eyes beamed. "It's our playtime."

          The man, although still fearful of the two, felt his confidence taking away some of his nervousness. He was a doctor and didn't spend years studying for nothing.

          "The question is...what is a glasgow smile and where did it originate from? I gave you the easiest question I've ever given my victims so be fucking grateful."

          The man smiled wickedly. He knew the answer. Once he escaped this sick play, he would get his revenge on Jungkook first.

          "A glasgow smile is a nickname for the result of cutting a victim's face from the edged of the mouth to the ears. Specifically, two small incisions were made on both corners of the victim's mouth. As the victim was beat or stabbed, muscle contractions in the face would cause the wounds to extend upward toward the ears. While many victims were left with a permanent ear-to-ear smile, if left untreated, some would die as the result of a severe infection or exsanguination (acute blood loss)."

          "Bravo! As expected from an educated surgeon! But you still haven't answered where it originated from. Please answer quickly, I don't have time to waste," Jungkook said with a smirk on his face.

          The man furrowed his brows. Fuck. Where did it originate from? Who cares about such shit information anyways? Shit...I'm pretty sure America because damn they're always making movies about that. Like Joker! That's it!

          Jungkook had an impatient look on his face as he waited for the man to answer. The man looked up with confidence. "It originated from America. Oh, do you need a more specific answer?" The man had a cocky look that changed to confusion when Jungkook smiled widely.

          "Oh, no need. You've gotten the question wrong anyways." The man gaped at him. "It actually originated in its namesake Glasgow, Scotland. I was almost certain you would have gotten it correct, but guess I'll still have my fun today!"

          The man started screaming a string of curses at Jungkook, and Taehyung laughed at the desperation and panic laced in his voice.

          "You've failed to answer my question correctly, so good night!" Jungkook said before Taehyung knocked the man unconscious.

          When the man came to, he was lying down and strapped to the operation bed. Taehyung was smiling widely at him and Jungkook was moving his tools around the table. Taehyung started to speak to the man.

          "For human beings, if a single organ is crushed, they die. If a single artery is severed, they die. Human beings were made to die the moment they were born. And for you, we're just making the process faster. Or maybe slower, considering that I want to have my fun for a long time, and it's no fun when you die right away."

          "Well said babyboy." Jungkook looked proudly at Taehyung who had gotten his tool.

          Taehyung happily started to rip off each of the man's fingernails without hesitation, slowly. The man screamed at the sudden pain and felt tears roll down his face. Taehyung laughed psychotically and continued, already covering the floor with the man's blood.

          "Now for the real fun." Taehyung's eyes shined when he completed ripping off all of the man's fingernails. He got a couple of long, thin spikes from the table and then turned to the man.

          Taehyung smirked and stabbed the needle-like spike into the raw skin where the fingernail was ripped off. The man could only scream as Taehyung continued until all of his fingers were pierced with the spikes on the raw, bloody skin.

          "Why are you so obsessed with torture?" the man screamed at Jungkook, who was watching Taehyung torturing, and he chuckled slightly at the question.

          "Torturing give what you would call psychopaths an overwhelming feeling of superiority. We live in a society where the heirarchy of the past is gone, everyone lives equally. In a society like this, now more than ever," Jungkook leaned his head near the half dead man, "humans yearn for the power to rule over others."

"That's why torturing is so fun!" Taehyung butted in and Jungkook smiled sweetly at him. "Exactly." Jungkook turned back to the man who was visibly frightened from their words. "And it makes life thrilling, does it not?"

          "Why are you doing this?" the man whispered and Jungkook smiled eerily at him. "Because your pain is my pleasure." Jungkook giggled as he ripped the man's eyes out with his bare hands, enjoying the screams and cries of agony that left the man's mouth.

          Taehyung tutted and faced Jungkook. "You made such a big mess. It seems that I have to treat him now." Jungkook rolled his eyes and refrained from pointing out the bigger mess that Taehyung had created.

          "Stitches are needed," Taehyung said with authority in his voice and Jungkook calmly gave him the rusted needle and some thread.

          Taehyung proceeded to stitch the man's eyes together and the man couldn't even scream because it was so painful.

          "Baby you're doing so well, you don't even need to waste years in medical school to get a degree," Jungkook praised as he smirked at the man. Taehyung smiled brightly at the comment and kissed his cheek as a reward.

          The man swallowed hard and felt burning anger. "Fuck both of you! Fucking bastards that don't know shit need to die! Just die!"

          Jungkook was fed up with being patient with the man. The man had already criticized his relationship with Taehyung. Time for payback.

          "Stupid fucktards need to burn in hell," Jungkook hissed out as he continued to stab the man's forehead, splattering even more blood everywhere, even the white walls of the hospital room. "Know your place, filth," Jungkook spat out, shoving his scissors covered in blood down the already dead man's throat.

Taehyung pouted. "You ended his life too early. I wanted to play more." Jungkook kissed him apologetically. "Sorry babyboy, I was just mad at how stupid he was until the end."

          Taehyung nodded in understanding and giggled. "Well I want to go home now. I want to still cook something for you, you know." Jungkook smiled. His baby was so sweet.

          "Sure baby. Let me call my men to clean up the mess and we can go." Taehyung nodded and headed towards the car. Jungkook soon followed suit and they left the building. The day was perfect.

Three figures trembled in the shadows of the building. They had seen everything. "They're going to fucking pay."