Words...

... ? Who, who is the right word at this moment. This isn't me; this isn't what I've become over the years. Who is this, this who which I am speaking to?

Who you ask? This, who, you speak to is myself. My whole, my all, myself, my soul of all.

Yes, yes I know who you are, but the real question I am asking right now is that of a name.

... my name?

Yes, a name. a collection of letters to form a word of meaning to know one another from. Now stop your silly rymes, and answer, what be your name or what kind?

That is easy. My name is-

No, no, that won't do. Not your name of birth. I am talking about you, the one who is writing this at this very moment, for the audience, that you say you car for so much.

But I do care for them. Without them, without friends, without family... What is my life? It is none if I lost them all.

So why do you play with blades on your wrist?

...

Why do you slash at your hand?

...

Are you really going to end this conversation with just '...' at the end of each and every chance?

... What is it that you want?

Your name, in which you define yourself to be.

I already tried to say that my name is-

Not the name of your birth, the name in your soul. The name that you define yourself to this world.

... the name that defines my whole...

Now your getting it! So, what is your name?

...

You left your face, and now you are wearing a mask.

... I wish not to show who I am...

You left your skin, to show that we are all equal.

... I wish not to live by race...

You left your name to be known to your friends and family.

... I wish to live by one known way...

So tell me, what is your name?

... My name defines me, but two different languages, that of my race, and that of the other that inspired me. My name defines that of my spirit guide, that of the wolf, the alpha of my pack. The meaning is short, and led to one.

But defining, and earning, that is the task to be done.

... If you must know, my name acts as a host, to all who I am presenting to, and showing my soul...

But surely you have struggled, and to the skies you have shown to be true, just like me, or in this case, you...

... yes, which is why I chose... I am, LoboUrufu