"A week"

"We'll work with Kayleigh" I said ignoring Zayn's protests

"She's too happy" He complained.

"Well I'm working with Kayleigh, he can have detention" I smiled

"Fine we'll work on the stupid graduation thing" He said burying his face into my neck.

"Ok, report to Kayleigh now then, she is in room 12 in block four" he said and I jumped off Zayn.

He grabbed my hand and we walked out.

"A month over a week?" He asked

"Yes, because a month with friend is better than a week with a teacher."

We walked in Kayleigh had her back to us. "This has to be the biggest the school have ever done, we have to do this..." Her phone rang and she smiled picking it up "Hey Ryan...back in america? Awwww, Yeah I'll go on skype now!" She said cheerfully. "Ok, see you in a second"

She turned to us. "In trouble again?"

"Making out in class" Zayn said proudly wrapping his arms around me. Her long fingers moved over the keyboard typing in a password and clicking on a name. She hadn't addressed the class of girls since the call.

"Hey" She smiled as Ryan popped on screen.

"Hey" He replied.

"So...Today I'm in an interview and they played our song 'Radio' and al I could think of was you"

"Dude, how cute is that?!" I said sliding next to Kayleigh

"Aghhh, hey!" Ryan smiled "You and that boy ok now?"

"Yes, better than ok actually. he just came out for me" I smiled

"Awww" He said softly.

"Sit down Niall" Kayleigh ordered and I rolled my eyes and slid to the floor against the wall waiting.

"So as I was saying, all i could think about was you"

"Which song is that?" Kayleigh asked confused.

"Look it up" Ryan chuckled. Zayn slid next to me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Kayleigh, ultimate school graduation" A girl said.

"SHHH! Just because your jealous" I snapped "Continue Kayleigh"

"You are such a dork" She smiled at me laughing "I have to go...Call me later?"

"I don't think I'd be able to resist" He smiled back.

"Bye" She closed the lid and turned to the class. "It needs to be BIG OK guys? We need it to rival america's fourth of July, that's how big I mean!" She said. "I have managed to get our budget higher, thank god! I need fireworks, I want EVERYONE working there hardest. The captain of the dance team has agreed to have her dancers perform. And I'm welcome to suggestions..."

"I say we have the whole thing pink and white" A girl say.

"Ewww no, it's meant to be special for the whole graduating class. Black and white are safe but boring, blue and pink are cliche, red and green are to seasonal. The colour needs thought" I said.

"Since when did you know colours?" Zayn chuckled.

"Just because you have no faith in me" I sulked.

"I have faith in you, remember our first day out together? I definitely have faith in you" He smiled and I sighed leaning into his body

"Anyway..." Kay chuckled

**

I walked to lunch with Zayn's arms