Kidnapped

I walk down a path lined with trees that were on fire back towards my home. Finnie had passed me, riding on Pluto's back down the path. Pluto was spewing fire from his mouth.

I make it back inside the house to see Mey-Rin frantically trying to remove shoe polish from the banister. Then all of a sudden there is a loud explosion. I walk towards the sound and find Baldroy with a stick of dynamite in his hand. Sebastian was telling him to clean everything up.

"What has gotten into them?" I whisper to myself as I walk out of the room.

I go to my room and stand on the balcony. I could hear loud footsteps hurdling towards the house. Then suddenly, gunshots. I duck behind the railing, watching as men with guns appeared. I could see Baldroy and Mey-Rin shooting from different spots on the roof. Pluto was chasing after some of them. I couldn't see Finnie but I could see things being thrown from the roof.

I quickly run back into my room and head straight for the study where Ciel and Sebastian were. I walked in, calmly so as to not make him worry, and see him trying to teach Elizabeth how to play chess. Sebastian was playing the violin.

"Sebastian may I speak with you a moment?" I ask him calmly, trying not to show my terror.

"Of course" he stops playing the violin and follows me out of the room. "What is it you need?" He asks lovingly with a gentle smile on his face.

"What the hell is going on outside?" I say through clenched teeth.

He sighs. "I do not know, and I did not wish for you to witness it either. For now, remain in your room where it is safe"

"It's no safer there than here. Remain with Ciel and Elizabeth, when the commotion outside is finished tell me. I wish to go for a walk with you" I say then turn back to my room. He grabs my hand before I could leave.

"As you wish" he says briefly then lets go.

I wait in my room until the gun shots subside. When they do I make my way through the halls to the study. Ciel was just leaving with Elizabeth to the dinning room. We all walk downstairs to be met with the servants all looking dirty, but they were smiling brightly. Ciel tells them to go change their clothes and they all run off goofily. I could actually see a smile on Ciel's face, creating a smile on mine.

After dinner I walked under the moonlight with Sebastian. We walked side by side, I was staring up at the moon.

"The young master will be going to Paris soon" he says, breaking the silence.

I grab his hand and stop moving, making him stop. "P-Paris?" I utter.

"Yes" he says and continues walking, half dragging me along.

My legs start moving again, keeping pace with his long strides. "Why hadn't he told me?"

He keeps silent but speaks after a moment. "He wishes for you to join him"

"So I'll be returning to Paris..."

It had been so long since I'd been to Paris, home. The time seemed to fly by when I was with Ciel and Sebastian. All the trouble we had gotten into and out of.

"Will you be accompanying him?" He asks.

"Yes, I suppose I will. It should be a good time to visit my family"

We return to the house and I start packing away my things. Then there was a knock on my door and footsteps approaching me. Arms wrapped around me from behind, I thought it was just Sebastian, until a hand covered my mouth, blocking my screams. I slightly turn my head to see who it was. Ash stood behind me with a smile on his face.

"The queen wishes for your presence"

"Why" I say, but its muffled by his hand.

He smirks, not answering my question, then presses hardly on a pressure point on my neck, I fall unconscious instantly.

I wake up in Paris, on the Eiffel Tower. The queen, a young girl with long grey hair and blue eyes, stood in front of me and across from Ciel. Ash was currently diving towards him, his sword unsheathed and pointed towards his chest. I watch as Ciel gives Sebastian an order.

A great battle between Sebastian and Ash started. They began to destroy parts of the tower when Ciel commanded Sebastian stopped. Ash then flew away with the queen and myself. I watched as their two figures grew smaller and I knew I could do nothing. Not yet anyway. If I wished to free myself I knew it would take a well thought out plan. Unless one piece of information was unknown to my captors.

Ash withdrew his wings as we landed. I could not see where since there was a blindfold covering my eyes. I was later laid down in a bed, my wrists tied so I could move freely around the room but could not leave.

I remove the blindfold and look around the small room. There was only a bed and a nightstand. A knock comes to the door and it opens, revealing Ash.

"Why am I here?" I demand.

He smiles widely. "My dear, I am going to cleanse London of its filth."

"That doesn't answer my question" I growl and rattle the chains as if they would suddenly come unlocked, allowing me to pounce at him.

"You are clean, surprisingly, so you do not need to be cleansed. I brought you here so you would not lose this cleanliness"

He walks back out the door and I sit staring at it. How was he going to clean London? What did that even mean? I decided I would figure everything out the next day and fall asleep.