A prince

"Why must it be so tight" I groan through the pain.

"That is simply what it is made for" Richard says as he continues to tie up my corset. "All done"

I stand up straight and sigh in relief. I walk outside and step into the carriage that was waiting for me. We were all going to stay at some mansion that was in the city, I believe. All except my mother, father, and brother. They wanted to stay and enjoy some peace and quiet.

We arrived at the mansion and I walk up to my room. Ciel and Sebastian go into town, leaving me with the servants. I exit my room and try to find one of them. I was bored and wanted to find something to do. Before I could I heard the front door open and the servants greeting Ciel. I walk down the stairs to see Lau standing with a smile on his face and a shocked Ciel.

"Is everything alright Ciel?" I ask.

He just says some gibberish while pointing to the door. There were two men. One with dark skin, gold eyes, and long purple hair. The other had dark-olive skin, slate-grey eyes and short white hair.

"I ran into them on the corner, they said they wanted to speak to you" Lau says to Ciel.

"So you just come barging in here" Ciel says angrily. I walk next to him and place a hand on his shoulder.

"Certainly" the purple haired man says.

"Calm down Ciel, they must not mean any harm. Correct?" I look at the two men, making sure they weren't going to cause harm.

"Correct" the same man says.

Both men walk up the stairs, completely ignoring how they just barged in. We all follow them. Ciel throws open a door, showing the purple haired man laying on a bed and the other man standing behind it.

"Would you please extend your warmest welcome to my master prince Soma Kadar" the man that was standing behind the bed says.

"Prince?" I hear someone ask from beside me.

The servants looked excited while Ciel looked like he wanted to rip the prince apart.

"You may approach, I give you permission" he says then the servants all run up.

"I understand that he's a prince, but why must he speak like everyone is below him? I'm the daughter of a duchess and your an Earl, we do not speak like that at all" I say watching the four talk excitedly to the prince.

"Miss, what's your name?" He asks me.

"I'm Lady Rosemarie Hunter, daughter of the duke and duchess of France"

"Ah, such beauty"

My eye twitches and I could see Ciel's temper was rising. I walk out of the room to my room and change. I put on a nightgown and slip into my bed.

"Good morning my lady" I hear a different voice say. It wasn't Sebastian, definitely not Richard. I open my eyes to see the man who was with the prince standing beside my bed.

"What are you doing in my room!" I yell.

Suddenly I'm picked up in another set of arms. The prince was holding me, looking at my face like it was something incredible. My eyes widen in shock.

"Can you show me around the town?" He asks.

"Go ask someone else. I have to help Ciel with his lessons" I cross my arms.

He simply ignores me and carries me to the door, much to my complaint. Sebastian appears and I sigh in relief. The prince puts me down and I change into my dress, having Sebastian tie up the corset. When he did he nearly stopped me from breathing, I didn't know it was possible to make a corset so tight.

Yet another thing to add to the list of inhuman things he is able to do.

I walk into a room where Ciel and Sebastian were fencing after I finished getting ready. The prince was laying on his stomach on the floor, looking bored out of his mind.

"Sebastian, mind if I take over?" I ask and he hands me the sword.

"Be careful my lady, we wouldn't want you getting hurt" Sebastian says as I prepare myself.

"That won't happen" I smirk and the duel starts.

I win, making Ciel look very mad. We try again when the prince decides to join in. He wanted to go against Ciel. If he won, Ciel would take him on a tour around the town.

"I didn't know you could fence" Sebastian says, an eyebrow raised.

"Practice. I'm not the type of girl who loves frilly things so that left me time to learn things like this. I didn't know you could skate or create beautiful sculptures" I say watching the fight.

He laughs lightly. "I'm simply one hell of a butler" he responds and I growl.

That is not an answer. It is a method of hiding something. Something that won't be hidden for long.

I could sense eyes on me. I turn my head to see Sebastian looking at me from the corner of his eyes. When he sees me turn my head his eyes turn to watch Ciel and Soma.

"I'm going to bed" I say with a yawn. "And I do not wish to be woken... Unless it's for dinner"

I walk to my room and plop down on my bed, instantly falling asleep.