22. Secret Stupida** Brother

Start from the beginning

"No. You're not my brother. If your las name isn't Couteau then fuck this."

Lorenzo nods, frowning as he sits down. He kicks my chair out for me, nodding for me to sit.

I sit down, my legs getting tired. As we stare he ends it by sitting up, passing me a menu.

"My last name is Wolff."

"Okay? What the fuck does that have to do with me?"

"Don't you see? My father - our father changed my mothers last name to Wolff. She never knew his last name, but knew it was suspicious when he changed it to Wolff. So when she got pregers with me, I was given the last name Wolff. Wolff, Couteau. Back me up here."

I shrug, acting like I don't care. But something does add up there. Father hated Wolfs and hated knowing there was people around him that weren't human.

"There's more. Isn't there?" I ask, and Lorenzo smirks as he folds his arms.

"My mother is - was a wolf. Until he killed her suddenly. And I watched."

I was intrigued now.

"Why?"

"Cause. Our father suspected she was a wolf. But didn't want to just go off a guess. So he changed her last name. Then he told me he tried changing her, then he started just stabbing her. I remember hearing gurgling sounds and checking in them, to see him killing her.

"I didn't stop him. And you know why? Because I decided that day, that I wanted to be just like him. Ruthless and cold blooded. And when he finished he had no mercy. Some story, huh?"

I raise my hand as I want to buy something. He does the same, and smirks, again.

"I believe you and I aren't that much different. I am human, mothers genes didn't get to me that well. But, I am a private undercover spy that kills anyone. An won't get caught."

I stand, coming with a conclusion.

"Are you saying you are trying to kill me?"

"No!!! Never! Sit down and buy something with me! We aren't done yet."  I sit back down, and a waiter comes over.

"I want-."

"We both want the chicken noodle soup and don't be light on the salt." When Lorenzo interrupts me I was about to say something, but he raised his hand.

"Okay. Thanks." Once she was gone I sneered at him.

"What the hell was that I don't want-."

"Who gives a fuck about what you want. It's about me, right now." He lays back, and I fold my arms." One day our father doesn't show up at my door when he said. So, I did some research. And found out somethings. That's how I found you, of course.

"Nineteen more. And he is famous and known for killing off the werewolves species that plague this world. No? Well, I was interested to hear how most of them died, including father. Except you."

I fold my arms. There's a catch. This doesn't sound like a 'get to know you' party. This sounds like a deal. A deal that is slowly coming up real soon.

"I want you, and I, to partner up to kill all the werewolves that roam this damn world." See? What'd I say?

"Hell to the no. I don't know if you haven't heard, but I'm retired."

When I say that he glares, his fist smacking in the table. I just sit there, my face blank and non caring.

"That's bullshit. My big bro, now leader to the Couteau family legacy, and you sayin you retired?! Like you're seventy two and about to die any second. I don't believe that."

"Believe it. I gotta life now and killing wolves isn't part of it. You should get with someone instead of focusing on such tiresome things. It's a waste of time and energy. Get a life." I stood.

I didn't want to be here anymore than I had to. My dad had an affair and none of us knew. Resulting in Lorenzo stupidass!

"Wait!" I turn around as he looks sad and desperate." What's your name?"

I shrug, I guess I'll be nice to him.

"Liam."

Lorenzo smiled, nodding as he looked away.

"Thank you."

"What are brothers for?" Is all I say, and I don't get to see his reaction because I bolted out that place.

I know for sure, we'll be meeting again.

How was that?! Should Liam be nicer to Lorenzo and learn about his lil'bro or still hate on him? Should I keep Lorenzo active in the story? Your choice!

Luv ya and don't be shy! 😘😁