PRAY FOR MARAWI AND MANCHESTER

BEFORE I START, PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU HAVE MORE INFORMATION OR IF I GOT SOMETHING WRONG.

Marawi
At the moment, Marawi City, Philippines is in chaos. From what I understand, a terrorist group called Maute had been fighting in the countryside for a little while and recently, have entered the city. They are burning police stations, schools, jails, even houses, and more.

They've taken over hospitals and other medical centres, taking doctors and patients hostage or even killing them, raising the ISIS flag in place of the flag of the Philippines

They've taken over hospitals and other medical centres, taking doctors and patients hostage or even killing them, raising the ISIS flag in place of the flag of the Philippines. They have attacked the military base on the outskirts of Marawi City, and soldiers, police officers, and civilians have been killed. Apparently, women seen without burqas are being tortured, possibly killed.

If you live anywhere in the Philippines, specifically Marawi and the areas around it, please stay safe!!!

Manchester
This is more well known. As many of you know, a bomb went off at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester just yesterday. 22 people were killed, the youngest being only eight years old. Today, correct me if I'm wrong, another bomb was set off.

I don't know many specific details of this incident, but I wanted to get this out as quickly as possible to spread awareness, so if you have more details, please comment.

There are still people who have not been found. Please spread this link: http://not-all-that-sure.tumblr.com/post/160989184415/riarkleobsessed-signal-boost-please

Last night, there were over 50 children being held safely at a holiday inn. The number is: +44 161 242 5444

PLEASE SPREAD THIS AND PRAY FOR MARAWI AND MANCHESTER. IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO DO SO.