I

Days passed after Jungkook's encounter with the strange girl yet not once did she leave his mind. He tried his best to shake off his thoughts but in the end of the day, his mind would unconsciously go back to those familiar mismatched eyes. He knew it was risky, getting distracted like this especially when their comeback was lurking about but he couldn't help it. He was curious about the girl. No- he IS curious. It's not like you get to see a foreign girl with mismatched eyes who was fluent at speaking Korean and was oddly familiar and nostalgic. Plus, he did promise her to come back and play a game with her.

Strange.

Jungkook shook his head off and proceeded to stare at the lyrics in front of him. Looking around, he saw his hyungs do the same with an addition of the 95 liners goofing around and Jin throwing his jokes here and there. He sighed and looked to his side.

"Yoongi -hyung.." Jungkook called. The said man glanced at him lazily before nodding, signaling him to continue whatever he was saying.

"Can.... can I go out after this?"

Yoongi raised his brow, "And why?"

Jungkook eyed his shoes shyly, thinking of an excuse to make his hyung approve, "Uhhh.. we don't have any schedules after so I thought about buying," he glanced at his hyung, laughing nervously, "some stuff."

Yoongi looked at him for about 10 seconds before shifting his gaze to the mic in front of him.

"Sure, I don't mind you going out," he hummed, a thoughtful expression plastered on his face, "but you should ask the manager hyungs and Namjoon first."

The younger smiled, nodding his head gratefully before walking towards Namjoon.

"Hyung?" He called out.

Namjoon faced him automatically, eyebrows raised as he signalled Jungkook to continue, "Can I go out?"

"What?" The question caught Namjoon off guard. It wasn't like the question was new to him but since their comeback was being discussed and probably will start in a few months, he never thought he'd hear that question for a while, much less from Jungkook. Namjoon blinked as a thoughtful expression made its way to his face.

Nervously, Jungkook bit his lips and fiddled around with hem of his shirt hoping that his hyung would allow him without asking further questions. Because what could be more troublesome that explaining? Plus he was sure that if he told him the real reason why he was going out, it'll give his hyung more reasons NOT to let him out.

"Can I go out? You know... for a bit after this," He repeated, looking everywhere but the older as he gestured to the whole recording room they were in.

Namjoon looked at him expectantly before a small smile made its way unto his lips, "Well, I don't mind. Just don't stay out too late or lose yourself," he eyes the others in the room before sighing, "again."

Jungkook's eyes lit up with joy, "Thank you, hyung!"

And he happily went back to his seat beside Yoongi, diligently waiting for practice and recording to end before scurrying off to get his mask and bennie.

"Oh? Going out again, Jungkook?" Jimin asked from the other side of the room, gazing at the maknae curiously, followed by the others. Jin sent him a disapproving look, opening his mouth to say something but Jungkook beat him to it.

"I'm going out for a bit. Don't worry hyungs. I'll be back," he reassured them. The oldest didn't look assured one bit but Namjoon patted his back, making him sigh as he muttered a small 'fine'

Jungkook bowed in return, adjusting his jacket before heading out, "Buy me some burgers if you're at it, Kookie!" He heard Taehyung yell as he made his way outside, a small grin on his face.

"Got it, hyung!"