Bonus Chapter (2)

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, man. But I don't really want my kids around strippers." Alexander shrugs as he looks from the kids and then to me, "Plus I mean, I'm not really comfortable with Nora being around a male stripper either." He adds in begrudgingly.

At his words, I turn to Alexander in curiosity.

"Wait. So if Caleb had hired a female stripper then you wouldn't be in that much of a rush?" I ask in a ridiculously calm voice though you could tell from my sharp expressions that the man had to choose his words carefully.

"No, I mean definitely no."

"Did someone say female stripper?" Someone else cuts in.

Caleb groans as vividly blue hair that belongs to my sister-in-law enters my vision.

"No. Well yes but I need someone's help and Alexander and Nora aren't helping at all."

"Why are you here?" Alexander asks Stella, looking slightly disgruntled.

He has been acting a little grumpy ever since I've seen him at this party.

I wonder why?

Stella however ignores him as she eyes Charlotte and Nathanial.

"Aw, give me my niece and nephew." She cops as she snatches Nathaniel from me and Charlotte from Alex.

"How the hell can you even hold those two little-," seeing mine and Alexander's dry looks, Caleb amends his sentence, "Delightful children of theirs?"

I roll my eyes as does Stella as she notifies us that she'll be taking the kids off of us for some time, along with Abby whose out and about somewhere.

"Damn it, Valentino's looking for me." Caleb groans as he darts off into the crowd.

"I still haven't gotten used to his theatrics." Alexander mumbles while I nod in agreement.

"Have you seen Caleb? I'd like him to meet my parents." Valentino's deep baritone reaches me as he approaches us.

"Uh no." Is all I get out as the doorbell rings.

Who would ring the doorbell?

Unless....

Alexander I look at each other in horror and worry as a particularly confused woman next to the door opens it, only to come face to face with a suspiciously handsome and built up police officer.

"Ah crap." I mumble as he speaks up in a loud clear voice.

"Sorry to interrupt the party people, but I've got a complaint from your next door neighbours."

Oh Lord.

Here it begins.

I cringe back into Alexander's comforting chest as he too waits for the bomb to drop.

Everyone else looks pretty confused as their isn't even any loud music or anything of the sorts.

It's a perfectly grown up, adult party.

Well sort of.

"I'm so sorry officer, we really didn't mean to be so loud." The poor woman rushes out her sentence, terrified of what's going to happen next.

"I can't watch this." I mumble into Alexander's chest who nods his head along with me.

All I can do is groan in second hand embarrassment as I hear the officer going on about him being 'Officer Mcsexy'. Music starts playing as loud hooting erupts and everyone starts to go crazy.

"Oh God." Alexander groans as he starts looking around the room.

"We're getting our children and getting the heck out of here."