Interrogations

Archie POV - I sat in the interrogation room, arms folded, refusing to answer any questions. "Archie, you know I don't want to do this right? But if we want to find Betty, we need to investigate all possibilities, and right now our information points to you." Sheriff Keller spoke solemnly, his eyes not averting from mine. "What information could possibly point to me?" I scoffed, leaning forward to rest on the table. He opened up his file that he had on the table, and after a few seconds of shuffling around papers, he found what he was looking for. "You admitted to being at Sweetwater River on the morning of Jason Blossom's disappearance, correct?" I nodded slowly, but as I was about to open my mouth the Sheriff stopped me. "You were alone, from what you've said, so no one can confirm your story. Now, Kevin mentioned that you and Jughead were planning a road trip on July 4th, but cancelled last minute, and he doesn't know why. We think that you and Jughead killed him, Jughead to get rid of the people who constantly bullied him, and you to become the new sports star." I laughed at this point, hardly believing what I was hearing. Did Sheriff Keller honestly believe I would kill someone to get on the football team? "Now, moving on to Betty Cooper. While you were at Pop's, we searched your house." I set bolt upright at this point. I couldn't believe they went as far as searching  my house. "Archie, we found a rock in your closet, covered in blood. Our forensics are testing at the moment, we expect the results soon." Shock radiated through my body. I was being framed. 

Jughead POV - For the second time, I sat in the all-white room, listening to the clock tick painfully slow, waiting for the Sheriff to finish talking to Archie. After what seemed like years, the door swung open and he walked in, a stony expression plastered on his face. "So, Jughead." He sat down opposite me. "You really think I abducted my own girlfriend?" I gave a small laugh, but Sheriff Keller didn't crack a smile. Instead, he looked me straight in the face and gave me an answer I wasn't expecting. "No, I don't." Raising my eyebrows in surprise, I leaned back and gestured for him to continue. "I think that you and Archie Andrews killed Jason Blossom, and when Archie thought that Betty was too close to figuring it out, he knocked her out and put her somewhere for safe keeping. From your face I'm guessing I was right: You had no idea."

3rd Person - In a dark room, a blonde haired girl sat shaking on the cold floor, listening to the sound of footsteps approaching. A few moments later, the door flung open and a figure entered, holding a glinting knife in their hand. She tried to speak, but she was so exhausted that she couldn't even try, so just shuffled back into the wall, trying to get as far away as possible. In a moment, the blade was brought down and Betty Cooper let out a bloodcurdling scream.

A.N - I'm really sorry about that ending, but I have some news:

I HIT 1K READS! OML GUYS THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT! I went on Wattpad yesterday and when I saw how many readers I had it made beyond happy, so again, THANK YOU! It means the world to me to know that people appreciate my writing, which I dedicate a lot of my time to. Honestly guys, there is no way I can express how much this means to me, but if you have any suggestions, do let me know aha. Until next time <3