We keep walking, Opal being dragged by the wrist until we come to the school's gates, for some reason I get a strange feeling but I ignore it, after all nothing could really go wrong right now, not in school- ok maybe there has been some incidents in school but now surely not. Everyone starts to walk over to the dorms, save for myself and Brock along with Garnet, Garnet heads off in the direction of the main bulding, no doubt to bring Opal to the principal while myself and Brock start heading over to the nurse.

"Hey Brock what time's your gig?"

"About ten thirty."

"That's in like three hours, you sure you don't need to get ready for it?"

"Well not really, the other guys are setting up, I won a bet so I don't have to so all I really have to do is get changed and style my hair maybe, not too sure about that one."

"I think your hair looks awesome." It's incredibly hard keeping a straight face while it feels like a million tiny needles are being dragged across my chest but somehow I manage it, even a smile. He blushes a faint red and smiles wide.

"Thank you." His voice cracks a little as he says 'you' I bite my lip so I don't laugh which makes the pain in my chest a little worse. I mean don't get me wrong it's adorable, his voice cracking, but it's also funny, nobody ever really understands why.

"Do you think we could hurry up maybe? My chest hurts like a bi- bicycle."

"Bicycle?"

"Well I was gonna swear but then I figured you'd get mad."

"Oh right, yeah that's true." He nods in agreement his hair shifting slightly in the wind making it even more adorable. Awkward silence befalls us and we're just restricted to me trying not to scream in pain and keeping a straight face, something that is quite hard when you're not straight by the way, all while walking, Brock however having no pain- well none that I know about, while he walks, fucking show off.

"So..."

"Yeah."

"Awkward." I see the nurses building starting to come into view, dim light coming from inside.

"Umm Brock can we talk about- in fact nevermind."

"No no what is it?"

"I'll talk to you about it after your gig? I kinda think it's one of those longer conversations and we don't have the time right now." I say wincing a little as there's a sudden flash of pain in my chest that dulls to the regular feeling of nails being dragged across it.

"Okee whenever you want." He smiles looking into my eyes, I never really noticed but he has small dimples when he smiles, it's cute.

<><><><><><>

I move my hair from my face and back into my normal style, the wind having blown it out of place, plus gel and hairspray are over rated, unlike Brock I actually tried to look ok for this, after all there's a lot of people here, who knew Brock was so popular. My chest was basically healed however it was itchy as fuck, a little like sunburn but worse. I'm a little late, finding an outfit is hard ok? All I ended up throwing on is a white shirt and black jacket along with blue fitted jeans, they were uncomfortable but still I have to admit not too shabby considering I have horrible fashion sense.

Still I don't see Lynx or Ryder anyway so I just stand there waiting for Brock to come on stage, not only was I late but I made it so Brock was late too. It's his fault though, he insisted on waiting for me to change and stuff, obviously he hadn't expected me to take so long. Then I catch him walk onto the stage and up to the mic, confidently looking over the crowd.