Prologue

My life sucks.

There, I said it. And you want to know why? Because everyone in my small world is against me. Whether it's my parents, or my 'friends',  they're all against me. Not because I'm annoying or something, no, because I'm just here, living, breathing, and apparently people here in my world are not okay with it. 

At school I get bullied, because I'm a 'nerd'. Because take books with my for fun. Because I like reading. And that gives them all a reason to beat me up every single day. And no one's helping me, no one is on my side. Even though I don't do anything wrong, they still assume I did it. 

For example:

Today was the last day of school, then we have a week off. So, first class was science, which I love! we worked with this thing called Oobleck, which is a mixture of water and cornstarch. I was really fascinated. And the others were too, they came at me with five people, four holding my hands and feet down, while the fifth poured the sticky substance slowly over my face. I couldn't breathe, and I thought I was going to die. If it wasn't for the teacher I certainly would have died that day. They send me home, where my parents waited. I didn't expect them anything else but drunk, both of them. So I went straight to my room, and that's where I am right now. 

Like I said, my life sucks, but that's going to change soon enough...