chapter 1.

SinB pov

HWANG EUNBI WAKE UP!" mrs hwang shouted.

     I was shocked and fell off my bed. Today is my first day in high school as a senior. I just recently transferred to SOPA (school of performing arts seoul) because of my parents job. They want to send me there hoping that i will get famous one day and keep the good family name. (Sorry this doesnt make sense but heheh)

      To prevent my mum frm shouting again, i quickly get dressed in the school uniform and go downstairs to eat breakfast. After that, my driver drove me to school and i reported to the principal's office to get my timetable.

"Annyeonghaseyo, hwang eunbi-imida"

"Good morning, here is your timetable dear and if there's any problem, feel free to come to me" she said while smiling.

It was awkward. I bowed and left the office to find my classroom. But.......... i got lost. I bumped into someone.

"Mianhe!" He says.

"Aish jinjja now i forgot where i was going" i mumbled.

Then. Someone tapped me from the back.
"Are you Ms Hwang Eunbi?" A teacher asked.
"Ne, seonseyim" i replied bowing.
"Aigoo you're so pretty in person. Come follow me, i am your homeroom teacher, Mrs Lee"

I followed her and reached a class full of noise and sounds of people hitting the tables.

"STUDENTS. SETTLE DOWN!" mrs lee shouted.
I got frightened and keep on looking towards the floor.
"Class, we have a new transferee here with us. She will be your new classmate"
"Annyeong haseyo. Hwang eunbi-imida. You can call me Sinb if you want too!" I look up and i found almost all the boys staring at me in a different way. Some of them are famous kpop idols too.

Jungkook pov

"Annyeong haseyo. Hwang eunbi-imida. You can call me Sinb if you want too!" I turn towards her. She was very pretty. No words can describe how she looks right now.

"Thank you Ms Hwang, your seat will be next to jungkook. He is sitting beside the window, in the third row."

She walks to me and settle down. She smiled to me and said "annyeonghaseyo!"

I can see that the girls in the class was upset with Sinb because she was sitting next to me. I was laughing inside.

sorry for the short chapt! Im very new to this! sorry for the not good grammar! this story is inspired by one of the sinkook authors btw! So dont get mad at me for copying ppl cos ive already said tht it is inspired.