"Hell no. Why not get your demon friends to do it and just stay away from me? Won't they be more fun?" She whispered-shouted, turning her head away from me and back to the teacher, her light hair bouncing onto her shoulders. What a beautiful sight to see. I sighed.

"Anyway, don't you know that Tae likes you already? What do you think of him you lover?"
She looked away. She probably was kind of shook about having her best guy friend liking her as a girlfriend and not the way she saw him which was like a brother.

"I'm just, kind of shocked. I didn't expect my best friend to love me more than an angel sister." She stuttered.

"Yea. I know how you feel. Well, kind of." I shrugged, placing my chin on my hand and faced the teacher.

Saeyeon turned back to me, her eyebrows raised in surprise.
"Never thought a demon prince would still have some humanity left in that soulless meat suit."

"Well, I may be what I am but I know humanity better than any other demon. I was stripped of it anyway.

Her mouth formed a little circle as she mouthed an "Oh."

I shook my head. Shouldn't be talking about my past. It's too painful. And not like a stuck up angel could understand.

"So we ditching class or not?" Saeyeon whispered to me, though she looked away, probably embarrassed. I raised my eyebrows.

Wow. So now an angel wants to hang out with me? Interesting.

I smirked.

"Sure. Hang on, hun."

Right then, I grabbed her wrist and pulled her close to me as I sprinted out of the classroom with Saeyeon. I could hear her giggling at the back as we ran at full speed out of class to the shock of Taehyung, Namjoon and the class.
Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung would be totally fine with this. More like happy cos I was going with Saeyeon.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!! IM SAEYEON!!! Just where do you think you two are going???" The teacher, Ms Park, shouted at us, her arms akimbo.

"Sae-ah! What do you think you're doing?!" Taehyung said in disbelief. Cos I was a demon.

"Let's go to the nearby park. Ok?" I whispered to Saeyeon as we ran through the halls. And surprisingly, she was holding my hand tightly, her face full of glee.

"Okie. Let's just get out of here! Palli!!"

I smiled. Gosh I haven't felt this good since that happened...

Soon enough, we were out of school and in the park, out of breath from running away from school.

Saeyeon immediately laid down on the grass, the sun shining down on us.

"Ahhhhhh..... Nice to be away from stress of trying to complete a mission for once. And with someone who may understand me."

She glanced up at me. "Jungkook-ah, I just realised that you have a very pale and marble-like face."

"Why? Is it scary that it's so pale?"

She shook her head and smiled slightly.

"No. I find it mystic and intriguing yet beautiful. As a demon should be."

I smiled at her answer.

"Why did you come out here with me? I'm a demon. Don't you hate demons?" I was curious.

"I just thought that actually demons may not seem so bad. You are a jerk, asshole, prideful bastard and fuckboy. But today, for some reason, you feel more... wait how I do put this. Um, empathetic and have more humanity for a soulless prick?"

I laughed.

"In my opinion, you angels are really stuck up and just think we're all bad. But back in Hell, all we do is play around. Angels are probably paranoid that we're gonna fight for the human world. But my dad doesn't actually care. No one actually really cares. I think angels should be more empathetic."

"What, like you?" Saeyeon said jokingly.

I grinned.

"You know, let's just be friends. To be honest, if I don't hit on you and you don't hate us demons as much, we could get along well. Like right now."
I turned my head away. Knowing that I blushed slightly.

"Lol. But Taehyung is gonna be mad at me. Well, um, he does have a crush on me." She replied.

"Aren't you happy? Taehyung seems um, nice to angels?" I asked her.

She shrugged.

"I don't really want him as a lover. I prefer him as my brother who is weirdly adorable." Smiling as she said that.

She sat up and wowed. "Hey Jungkook."

"Yep."

"Let's be friends."

I smirked.

"Or more than just friends?"

She gave me a disgusted face. "Dude, no. Cos demons and angels don't go that well anyway. And I don't trust you."

"Ok then."

Looking at my phone, I realised that it was already 2pm.

"I have to go. Though actually not fighting and getting along was really nice. I need to go meet my hyungs. Let's talk more?"

To my surprise, Saeyeon got up and smiled at me as she ruffled my hair.

"Sure. Don't be such of a d*ck."

I smirked as I waved at her goodbye. "Aish arasseo. Bye!"

She giggled as she bounced off home.

Some good may come out of an angel-demon friendship... I should be slightly nicer.

Kicking a few rocks as I headed to the meeting point, a voice said right in front of me.

"Jeon Jungkook the demon prince?"

I looked to up see a bunch of people walk towards me.

I squinted my eyes as I couldn't make out who they were. They were bright.

"Who are y'all?" I asked as I scrunched my nose and crossed my arms. Who are these people? They're not demons. I can't feel their aura as well. Either they're angels not giving off their angel aura or they're just some humans who have knowledge of the supernatural world that we all live in.

"We have come for you." The voice who called my name said.
_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
a/n: heyyyyy it's long i know but pls enjoy cos i spent quite a lor of my time putting my delusions here hahahhaha god i suck at author notes wtf am i doing lol sry if it's too long idk how long will this book get tho hehe thx for 300 reads yay 😁 oh and recently i have to admit that i'm into iKON now helpppp jinhwan had to change his stage name along with some ppl wtf YG why english now wtf -_- but still bangtan is the best haha