Chapter Five

FREEDOM

          What is going on downstairs? Maybe I should go check it out, right? After all, I'd be helping them. Yeah, I'll go see what's happening.

I quietly walk down the stairs and stop a little before reaching the stairs. Time to eavesdrop.

"Are you sure you saw Liberty? Maybe it was someone else? And how would she be in the mirror anyway?" Says my mom.

Who is Liberty? And why in the world would she be in a mirror? Someone better explain.

"I, I feel a Connection," says Dex.

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?! My brother sounds so much older. And who is Liberty for crying out loud. What is the connection?

I peek around the corner just in time to see Dex touch a mirror. He seems to jump a little, then relax. What is going on? That's it, I'm going in.

"So, will somebody please tell me who Liberty is? And why does Dex sound older? What is going on?" I ask angrily.

"Honey, you might want to sit down. We have a lot to explain to you," says mom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
/ɴ

Yes, the chapter is absolutely horrible. I didn't know what to write and just really wanted to update.... So yeah, this abomination happened. And I would greatly appreciate comments, even if it's criticism, ya know like the whole presentation thing in school and the teacher calls 'it constructive criticism'? And I would love if you would comment answers to the questions I ask, but I respect your privacy too.

Thanks for reading though.

QOC: Where were you born/Where do you live?

AA: This is kind of personal, so I'll tell you as much as I'm will to say. I live in the US (United States of America). And I was born outside of the US.