Deja Vu

::Jacob POV:: (skipping couple of weeks later)

I feel so alive. Our date went fantastic. She finally trust me. She even let me see her body. Ay yi yi! Do you guys know how hard it was not to tackle her right then and there? The lord must have given me tremendous strength. She's been going back to school. Briana has only made small remarks to her but it doesn't seem to effect her as much as it used to. She says it's because of me. Her face looked so happy and innocent when she told me that. But.....I feel guilty. There's something that I did and didn't tell her about. It's eating me alive. I kept telling her that I loved her because I don't want her to think that I was trying to hurt her again. I don't know what to do. I feel awful. I can't let her find out. I can't have her hate me. I love her too much. If I don't hear her voice for more then a day I get worried. Worried that I may never see her again. That I'm gonna have to live with the guilt for the rest of my life. My bonita is special to me, and I know that if I tell her she'll never talk to me ever again. 

There's this party that Chresanto is having and everyone is invited everyone. Of course I'm gonna bring Charlene, but I'm kinda scared that she might find out what I did. 

::Charlene POV:: 

I. Feel. Freaking. Unbreakable. These last couple of weeks have been so good! I went back to school.  Like I predicted Briana hasn't left me alone but I haven't let her comments get to me so much. There's a party that Chresanto is having that he invited us too. I'm kinda excited to go with Jacob. He's been the only reason Ive been able to get through my days. For some strange reason I feel as if he wants to tell me something but I just shake it off. He's been so sweet and so caring with me.  During the day when I'm with him he'll just randomly tell me he loves me. It's just those little things that make my day. Sometimes I think he may be a little too good to be true but I guess I better believe it. Gahhh I love him so much. I know he'll never ever hurt me. 

::Briana POV:: 

F*ck! This chick does not listen! I thought since we beat her a** she might listen, but no. And Jacob. He has the nerve to go and act like this with her. He knows exactly what he did! I know you people are wondering why I like to mess with Charlene so much. Well it's none of your Go*dam* business! 

I was with my usual followers talking about Chresantos party that's happening tomorrow. I swear if Jacob brings her.... "Why don't we just leave her alone?" Jaden (smith) said. His a** always has a soft spot. Sometimes I wonder about him though, he acts kind of weird when we talk about Charlene. "No we're not gonna leave her alone! She doesn't want to listen so we're gonna have to set the b*tch straight!" I yelled. We all have something in common. We all have some type of hate for Charlene. It's for no reason though. I know it doesn't make sense but if you have something against it... f*ck you! I don't understand how she could forgive Jacob after what I made him do. I wouldn't actually kill her but I don't want them to know that so they will listen to me. "Well what are we gonna do then?" Issa said. "N*gga I don't know. Think!" We all sat there doing nothing. Then an idea popped into my head. "I got it!" I said with an grin. "What is it?!" they all said in unison. I ignored them and grabbed my stuff and left. I tell them at the party tomorrow. Gorilla won't know what hit her.... 

::Jacob POV:: (Night of the Party) 

I walked to Charlene house on my way to pick her up. I was nervous out of my mind. I got to her front door and knocked on it. She slowly opened the door. When I saw her it was like seeing an angel. She had on a white party dress. The dress hugged her curves perfectly. "Ho. ly. crap." I said. she laughed. "You like it?" she asked hopeful. You have no idea mami. "I love it" i said grabbing her waist and bringing it close to me. "I'm glad" she said kissing my lips softly. It sent chills down my back. She went back to get her coat and we were on our way. "You ready?" she asked smiling. "Yeah" i said simply. I guess she could sense what was wrong with me. She stopped and looked at me "Jacob, what's the matter?" she asked. "Nothing, Bonita" I lied. I can't tell her if I do she'll hate me for sure. "Are you sure? You can tell me anything." I was getting a little frustrated for know reason. Why won't she just drop it? "I said it was nothing Charlene. Drop it." she didn't buy it. "But Jacob-" "I said it was nothing Charlene! Leave it alone!" I screamed at her. I didn't mean to yell at her, I was just mad at what I did. She looked shocked and a little hurt. She took a deep breath and kept walking. I grabbed her arm and made her stop. I pulled her close to me "I'm sorry Bonita, I didn't mean to yell at you. Please forgive me." I said softly. "It's ok" she said nodding her head. We continued walking and finally arrived at the party. It was crazy! Chresanto's house was huge! Everybody at school was here. "Wait here I'm gonna go get Chresanto." i told her. "Ok" she said. I walked all over the house looking for him. I think I was in the back of the house because I could barely hear the music. I looked in a room and saw my worst nightmare. Briana and her followers were standing there waiting for me. Jaden looked at me in disgust. He never liked me for whatever reason. "Hello Jacob" she said with a grin. "What do you want Briana?" i asked highly annoyed. "I just wanna know why you've been avoiding me?" she said coming closer. I had to stand my ground. "You know why I don't want anything to do with you" i growled. "Ohh Jakey. You know what you did and now your trying to avoid me so she won't find out the truth. How cute?" she said caressing my face. I didn't answer her. I just gave her a glare. "You know that Charlene would hate to find out about it." she said with a smirk. "You wouldn't" I snarled. "Oh, but baby, I would" she said letting her hands travel down my body. "What do you want me to do?" I asked scared out of my mind....