Chapter 16

Aquarius sits crouched at the top of the Gobi's head looking at the dark endless expanse of the dessert she looks up at the stars to find guidance among them. As the Rowan guides his creature over a sand dune. Aquarius looks down to see a dull glow in the distance. She perks up wondring what the creatures are shuffling to. Is that somthig alive? Aquarius looks closer to see small stars falling from the sky and ascending into the atmosphere. Since when do stars do that? 
Aquarius soon finds herself and her friends right at the cusp of an advanced civilization, Gemini and Airies run up to her side, "It's time for us to get off." The Gobi crouches down to rest and gets ties up to a large mechanizm while his Rowan walks down the street. Aquarius hefts her staff onto the back of her armor and jumps off the creature. An advanced civilization with flying machines into the heavens and creatures wandering about that some look like they belong under water. "This place looks like it being lit up with bioluminescense." Airies says.
They walk down a street which had machines rolling down it to desrinations. "Aqua, we need to talk about somthing important."
Aquarius could barely hear Gemini over the roar coming from the civilization. Airies pulls he girls off the street into some sort of shop that sold merchandise and food. They take a seat at one of the tables. "Atleast we blend in with the strange array of creatures, and humans here." Aquarius states.
A lady human comes up to their table and asks what sounds like a question, "Airies, do you have any idea what she is saying?"
Us to them must have sounded like how they sound to us a babble of sounds. Airies shrugs his shoulders as he looks at the menu. He points at somthing then makes a drink gesture with his hands and mouth. The lady says somthing else and points at the bottom of the menu. "Okay so the drink are here." Aquarius points at the third item on the list of drinks hoping it is good. Gemini asks for the same thing. The lady leaves us alone, "we didn't do anythin wrong did we?" Aquarius whispers.
Gemini shakes her head, "I highly doubt that the language they use here we will ever unserstand. But I know for sure we just got drinks."
Airies looks around and frowns at the foreign place, "We shouldn't be here Aqua, your running from your problems." Aquarius shakes her head in denile, "We need to be here not in Atlantis."
Airies moves his eatig utensil, "you know I am right." Aquarius crosses her arms, he was right she did run from her problems back in Atlantis, but if she ever returned nothing would've changed. "Airies, what has gotten into you so suddenly?"
Airies crosses his arms, "your avoiding the question."
"I am not running from my problems, there are answers here that need me. The voices...The shadows...They all lie here in this city...in the desert." Aquarius tries to hold back her tears when everythig spills out like water from a spigot, "My friend...Picies loved the guy I loved and lied to me for years about it, Taurus didn't care about what happened to me...My mom she saved me and I left her Airies, I left her behind to deal with  the probpems I caused a-and and Queen Virgo will...." Airies backs off, "woah, woah take it easy there Aqua."
"Airies, Gem, I abandoned my problems because I would have to face them scared and alone with nobody and they are problems I didn't even cause."
It felt better to Aquarius to get these words ever so slightly pressing on her shoulders weighing more and more every passing day out. 
The lady comes back with our drinks in brown glass cups and leaves alone again. "Sometimes people have to solve problems left behind from the wake of others, you just happened to be one of those people." Gemini reassures Aquarius. Airies sips his drink, "Yeah, and we have your back Aqua."Airies says softly.