Chapter 5

Aqua changes then walks to the door in her sky-blue diving suit. "Aquarius, major tip for you." She stops mid-step to listen to his advice. "Stay away from the trench under toe it often sweeps through the city streets down there." Aqua nods in gratitude then makes her way to the beaches to meet with Pisces. She presses a button on her back-left shoulder to activate her oxy-gills to allow her to breathe. She feels tiny wires wrap around her neck.
The edge of the sea washes over her sea boots "Ready Aqua?" Aqua nods her head, "alrighty lets go then." Pisces takes a running start towards the ocean then takes form into a swan dive. Aqua follows her even still as the ocean pushes her back. Aqua feels her skin being forced to change with the suit.
Diving deep down into the dark abyss, the flawless bioluminescent city comes into view. The underseas Atlantis bursts with life, whole schools of colorful glowing fish swim everywhere while people swim in harmony with them. A large eel swims up to Pisces, Aqua stops to hear the eel speak eilic (e-lick) she listens to the gibberish never really understanding the ancient eel language "Aqua I have to go see my dad, I'll meet you at the archives."
Pisces waves at her fish friend, "This is Odysseus, he can show you to the archives, when I'm not around you, I hang out with him when I can." Aqua did not know she had a couple of friends in the sea, she begins to wonder why Pisces never told her about them. Pisces speaks eilic back to Odysseus, "I told him you do not know eilic. See ya later Aqua." Pisces swims away leaving Aqua with Odysseus. "So, lets head to the archives." Odysseus motions with his tail for Aqua to follow along. Several minutes of swimming along, she hears Odysseus muttering and hissing, she listens closer to hear he is trying to speak Atlantean. "Aqua, we almost there." Odysseus manages to say. "It's okay if you cannot speak fluent Atlantean." Odysseus looks at her, "I need know language, speak gooder." Aqua makes out what he is saying behind his thick accent. "If you need help with your Atlantean, I bet Pisces would be glad to help."
Odysseus opens the thick coral carved door using his teeth, "Pisces great friend she help me speak." Aqua swims inside, "thank you, Odysseus." He swims as well allowing the large door to close behind them, "Pisces call me Odie, you can call me." Odysseus seemed like a good eel friend, "I want to learn eilik maybe you can teach me."
He waves with his tail, "I go read, you find, you need." Aqua has trouble making the sentence out, "okay thanks, Odie." He nods his head at Aqua then swims off.