I rolled my eyes at his attempt of being nice

"Yeah,okay "

"I'm serious , I love your almond shaped eyes, your little coke body,your curly hair,your caramel skin.. Just everything down to the way you dress and to the color of your nails.. I just like it and your most definitely my type " he looked at me ,his eyes begging me to believe him.

He looked over me once looking at all the features he pointed out then he slowly leaned in planting a soft kiss on my lips.

I was shocked at first so I didnt kiss back, but then after I realized what was happening I held his head in my hand while wrapping the other one around is neck.

He leaned over getting in between my legs rubbing my thigh continuing the kiss.

He broke it then stared at me for a second. I bit my lip waiting for his next move.

He leaned back down but didnt kiss me. He started planting soft kisses on my collar bone, then his hands traced the bottom of my hoodie and I lifted a little letting him take it off of me.

He hungrily looked me over then went down to my boobs giving them the attention they seeked.

Soon he found his way back up to my lips as I pulled at the hem of his pants. He moved my hands smiling in the kiss then he broke it.

"Take it off " I whined and he slowly slid his sweatpants off leaving him in his boxers.

He pulled my leggings off and looked at my pink laced thong and smirked.

"Damn Denika " he mumbled under his breath coming back in for another kiss as he grinded his private part against mine.

His hands found their way down to my kitty and he rubbed it slowly while I tilted my head back a little in pleasure.

He smiled moving my thong to the side and inserting a finger in .

He pumped his fingers in and out causing me to whimper .

He started pulling his pants down and I bit my lip at his size.

He looked at me making sure I was ready before he stuck the tip in.

I moaned into his ear and pulled him closer into me.

He started off slow and steady but then he went medium paced.

I held onto his back sinking my nails deep into his skin while he slammed into me ramming all of him inside.

I squealed a little because it hurt a bit.

"Baby slow down "

He obeyed my command but I soon regretted it because his strokes were long and slow and by the smirk on his face he was teasing me.

I threw my head back whimpering

"Fuck " I heard him grunt and he picked me up flipping me onto my hands and knees.

He rammed inside of me and picked up his pace. I moaned his name while he pressed into my back causing me to arch it

"Chresanto ! " I moaned trying to run from the dick

He slammed into me hard and didnt pull out

He grabbed my hair pulling my hair and he growled into my ear

"Dont fucking run " he slapped my ass and continued drilling into me.

"Uhh.. Fuck , right there !!" I screamed as he started hitting my g spot

my eyes rolled to the back of my head and he knew he was hitting it right

His strokes became sloppy and the only sound we heard was skin slapping together .

He wiped everything off of the coffee table and bent me over it then started ramming back into me.

I grabbed the edge of the coffee table and his hands found their way to my hair again .

"You like that ?" He grunted in my ear

"Yes !"

" yes what ?"

"Yess baby "

He continued to drill into me and then he pulled out and sat back on the couch and patted his lap.

I walked over to him and slowly say in his member as he held onto my ask slapping it and slamming me down allowing me to take his full length.

I felt myself about to cum

"Fuck baby, I'm about to come " I screamed out rubbing my fingers through his curls

He started going faster than he was then I felt ecstasy take over my body and my body started violently shaking and he smirked at me pulling out .

I was moaning uncontrollably and he waited for me to stop shaking before slipping right back in

"Damn, I had you shaking "

He continued fucking me until I looked at his face and his head tilted back some.

I hopped off and got onto my knees slipping his member into my mouth.

I bobbed my head up and down while he pushed my head lower .

He fucked my mouth and then threw me back on the couch and he wrapped his hands around my neck which turned me on.

He grinded into me going at a fast pace

"I'm about to come "

"Come for me daddy "

He sped up and his eyes rolled back and I felt him cum inside me.

He then got on his knees and started working his tongue until I came again.

We went to his room and had round two in the shower then laid in his bed while I had on a pair of his boxers and a long shirt.

He wrapped his arms around me and held me to his chest.

"So what are we gonna name this baby ?"
He smiled looking at me

"Hmm.. I dont know what do you think ?"

"Your the stalker your supposed to know what I think " he playfully joked and I hit his chest

"Naw, I'm playing but I'm looking forward to you being my girl "

My eyes widened and tears sprung to my eyes.

And to think y'all thought I was just some creepy stalker .