sweet escapes // matty

🌸 via mmmthoseimagines on tumblr !!

🌼 go read angelic if you haven't yet !!

🌹 also !!!! I looked and apparently this book ranks #504 in fanfic ??? I'm !!! that's the first time I've seen it happen for this book and I'm so mind blown that makes me so happy I can't believe

🌻 also the new cover was done by -americanhealy so thank you for that !! :))

//

It was another boring night locked away in your bedroom. Your parents didn’t agree of your current boyfriend Matt; saying that he was a rebel and that they didn’t want him to rub up against you and start acting like him, you thought that they were being stupid and that you were your own person but they didn’t believe you at all.

You randomly picked up a book that had been sitting on the small table that was next to your bed and started to read it, it was actually really interesting and sucked you right into the plot. You faintly heard vibration noises, realizing that it was your phone; you searched everywhere in your bed until the buzzing noise stopped. You found your phone was under your doona cover but also on top of the unoccupied side on your bed’s sheet, you unlocked your phone to find a missed call from your boyfriend and just before you went to go ring him again; a text popped up onto the screen.

From Matt <3; Wanna sneak out ;)

From you; You know I can’t, my parents would kill me and bury your body alive 6 ft underground…

From Matt <3; I got your favourite chocolate and we could listen to your favourite songs?

You were craving chocolate and being with Matt, listening to your favourite songs was the best thing to do…. What the hell, might as well sneak out… You’re only young once, right?

From you; Meet me in 5.

From Matt <3; Good girl ;)

You quickly threw on some clothes with one of Matt’s leather jackets, as you were trying up your boots you saw Matt outside your window

“Hey babe, let’s go now” you said before giving him a peck on the lips, he nodded and helped you out of your window, climbing down from the second floor your bedroom was on and quickly ran to Matt’s car before your parents noticed.

Matt drove to the lookout just outside of your town, the place the two of you loved to be. He cut the engine but still had the stereo on in his car; playing the playlist the two of you had for each other.

“You had me at chocolate so where’s the chocolate?” you said noticing that Matt hadn’t placed your favourite chocolate in your hands, he chuckled at what you said before leaning in towards you but reached towards the glove compartment, opened it up, handing you the chocolate and your favourite drinks

“Wow you really went out didn’t you!?” you jokingly said before ripping open the chocolate wrapper and started to munch on the chocolate, with Matt stealing some of the chocolate every so often. The atmosphere was quiet but comfortable, the quiet hum of the stereo was making it a lot more comfortable.

You noticed that the current song was actually one of your boyfriend’s songs, you quietly listened to song as you were lip syncing some of the lyrics. Everything was comfortable and you wish that you and him were like this forever