Chapter 6: House Hunting

Start from the beginning

"I live there but its not that bad. But it cost each mouth 100,000 Jewel." Cana tells her.

May looks at her shock, "How the hell does she pay that?" May thought to herself.

"How do you pay that?" May asked still shock.

Cana giggles at her retraction, "I don't." she tells them.

"Huh?!?" May and Sandy say at the same time.

"I mean I will when i'm older." she tells them.

May looks at her questionably, "What do you mean?" she asked.

"You have an option to ether pay now and work for it, or you can wait until your older and have a nice grip on your magic." Cana explain to her.

(A/N I don't know much about Fairy Hills but that's how i'm setting it up in the story. I know the rent it right though.)

May was thinking.

"So what do you think of Fairy Hills? You want to stay there?" Cana asked her.

May snapped out of her thought when she heard Cana, "Fairy Hill sounds nice and all, but the price is bit much. Money isn't a problem, well for now it isn't. But I would rather look for a house or something first before I make my decision." she tells her.

"Ah. So your one of those types who wants to work." Cana says.

May smiles shyly, "Yeah. It just give me something to do." she tells her.

"Hey! What about me!" Sandy says.

"Well of course you would be going with me." May tells Sandy.

"Really!" Sandy asked.

"Yes really." May tells her

"Yay!" Sandy shouted happily.

Cana giggles. "Well May and Sandy it is getting late you can stay the night with in my place if you want." she tells them.

"Really thank you. I would appreciate it." May tells her.

Cana smiles, "Its no problem." she tells them. They then heard a low growling, Cana and Sandy looks at May to who sweat drop, "You should head to the bar and ask some food. It will be while before we head back to my place.

May laughs nervously, "Yeah i'll do that. Come Sandy i'll get some food for you too."

"Uhhh... food." Sandy said while drooling.

After that May walks over to the bar with a still drooling Sandy on her head. May then sits on the bar stole and Sandy sits on the table. A man girl comes up to her, "What can i get you?" she asked.

May looks at her, "Can I get a bowl of soup and a bowl full of raw fish please." she tells her.

"Sure thing." The lady tells her and heads off to the kitchen.

Both of them wait and food is brought to them, "How much?" May asked.

Lady waves her hand back and forth, "Nah its on the house. Think of it as a gift for joining are guild."

May smiles, "Thank you."

"Yeah! Thank you." Sandy said with a fish in her mouth.

Lady just nodes her head and leaves. After that they eat once they are done eating they see Cana walk up to them, "Are you ready to head back at my place." she asked.

May looks at Sandy to see her sleeping, she then picks her up and gets off the chair. May looks at Cana and nodes her head. After that they head to Cana place. Once they got there Cana showed May were she can sleep and she did. It was no morning, May got up to see Cana up as well.