Annie placed her hand on her head,
"Lord, how my head aches! what a head have I! It beats as it would fall in twenty pieces. My back o' t' other side,--O, my back, my back! Beshrew your heart for sending me about, to catch my death with jaunting up and down!"

Krista looked on with concern,

"I' faith, I am sorry that thou art not well. Sweet, sweet, sweet nurse, tell me, what says my love?"

Annie sighed, 

"Your love says, like an honest gentleman, and a courteous, and a kind, and a handsome, and, I warrant, a virtuous,--Where is your mother?" 

Krista laughed sweetly,

"Where is my mother! why, she is within; Where should she be? How oddly thou repliest! 'Your love says, like an honest gentleman, Where is your mother?'"

Annie sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose with her thumb and middle finger,
"O God's lady dear! Are you so hot? Marry, come up, I trow; Is this the poultice for my aching bones? Henceforward do your messages yourself."

Now it was Krista's turn to place her hands on her hip, "Here's such a coil! come, what says Romeo?"

Annie looked back at the girl, "Have you got leave to go to shrift to-day?"

Krista nodded, "I have."

"Then hie you hence to Friar Laurence' cell; There stays a husband to make you a wife: Now comes the wanton blood up in your cheeks, they'll be in scarlet straight at any news. Hie you to church; I must another way, To fetch a ladder, by the which your love must climb a bird's nest soon when it is dark: I am the drudge and toil in your delight, but you shall bear the burden soon at night. Go; I'll to dinner: hie you to the cell." Annie answered.

Krista beamed happily, hugging Annie quickly, "Hie to high fortune! Honest nurse, farewell!" 

"Annnnnnnnd Blackout!" Hanji exclaimed, as the lights slowly went out to get ready for the next scene.

~Two hours later~

"I think this was our best run yet! Great job everyone!!" Hanji cheered happily. The final scene had just ended and it was getting very late. "Before we finish tonight, I want to go through the bow order! Everyone out on stage!" Everyone who were on the sides of the stage walked out. "Alright, so first I would like the Capulets and the Montagues to bow with the Prince, Paris and the servants. Then Annie, Reiner, Bertholdt, Marco and Eren will bow next. Finally, Ymir and Krista will bow last. Everyone got that?" They all nodded. "Good! Let's do it!"

From the booth, Nanaba played the bow music; it was a fancy old time Renaissance type of music.

"First group go!" Hanji shouted from over the music.

Eld and Gunther went forward stone faced as always until they reached the front of the stage, they grinned, took each other's hands, bowed and moved off to stand on separate sides of the stage. Erwin offered his arm to Petra as they moved forward to bow, as a gentleman would. Petra accepted his offer with a smile. Once they got up to the front of the stage, the girl curtsied in her beautiful gown. Erwin gave a dignified bow before moving to one side of the stage. Levi followed soon after, but he did not offer his arm to Hitch, but rather stood a good few inches away from her. Hitch rolled her eyes, but as soon as she made it to the spot, smiled brightly towards the empty audience and also curtsied. Levi gave a small bow and sauntered to his side of the stage.

Oulo headed his group grinning as he usually did and waving to the currently empty house before giving a deep bow. Marlowe followed in suit and bowed, a small smile on his face. Finally Moblit took his bow, he was relieved that Hanji hadn't droven him insane all night from stage managing and from being on stage. Marlowe and Moblit soon made their way to the oppisite sides of the stage.