(40) Epilogue

5 years later....

"Mommy! Dada! Get up! Get up! Its my biwthday!!" I flutter my eyes open seeing my 5 year old son Kyle and my 3 year old daughter Kylie.

"Uncle Jax and Aunt Maddie will be arriving soon!" Kyle said.

Yes I got 2 children and another one on the way and its fine with me, I'm okay with three but Blake wants 5. You do know how hard is to let out a human being out of you and yet he wants more, its okay if he was carrying the babies in his womb for 9 months thats totally fine with me.

"Okay! Okay! We will get up once you two stop jumping" Blake groaned and put his head on my neck the wrap his arm on my stomach.

"Get up!" I said patting his cheek.

"5 more minutes baby" His husky voice will be the death of me.

"No! Get up or no kisses for you" I stated. He remove his arm and sat up.

"Why are you my wife again?" He yawned

"Cause you love mee!!" As I wrap my arms on his neck, he smiled and peck my nose then my lips. I pull away and stood up "Come on! It's your day to do the chores" He groaned and I laugh, he walk to the bathroom stomping okay now I know where the kids got their attitude. I walk to our walk-in closet mine is on the right and his is on the left.

I walk to mine and took a white dress and my white converse. Then I walk out to the bathroom seeing he's gone already I smiled and took a shower, I was out the shower and put on my undergarments then the dress and converse. Once I'm done I did my hair to a side braid style until I felt arms wrap around me I smiled and he put his face to my neck.

"How to cook a strawberry pancake again?" He said kissing my neck.

"Does she want that?" He hummed in response "Cook ordinary pancakes and put the cut strawberries on top then the whip cream" He kiss my neck again and walk out. Crazy man!

Once I'm done I walk down and saw Blake cooking with his apron that says 'kiss the cook' I rolled my eyes and walk to the kids looking at him impatiently.

"Come on kids take a shower and when your done the pancakes are good" They both got down the stool and ran to their bathrooms. Even though Kyle and Kylie are too young let me say they could do stuff on their own. "You good?" I asked him.

"Yeah just a few minutes more" As he flip the pancake. "Ready for the party later?" He asked.

"Yeah in a few minutes everyone will arrive with the stuff and you and kylie will go out for a few hours" He hummed in response and put the pancakes on the plate then we heard little footsteps running down the stairs.

"Don't run downstairs" Blake warned.

"Sowwy Dada!" Kylie mumbled

"Sorry dad!" Kyle said.

"Just don't do it again! I don't want any of you running again and more to you young lady!" He said pointing at me.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"You're preganant so no running" I rolled my eyes and put the plates infront of them while Kyle help her sister sit down on the stool. I sat infront of them and Blake beside me.

"Happy Birthday!" We all said in sync

"Thwank you" She smiled and we started digging in our pancakes.

❀❀❀

"We all good?" I asked them. We are almost finish in Kylie's birthday party surprise on our backyard and her friends start to arrive.

"Yeah!" Dylan replied then we heard a car pull out.

"Everyone in positions!" I yelled as they run to their places. I fix my dress I walk to the door and opened it for them "Hey princess!" I greeted as I kiss her forehead and kiss Blake on the lips then heard Kylie chuckle.

"Whewe's Kyle?" She asked.

"In the backyard sweetie!" I respond and she ran to back door with us towing behind.

"Surprise!" Everyone said jumping out, she smiled and looked at us we bend on her height and she hug us.

"Thwank you!" As she kiss our cheeks.

"Your welcome princess but go on enjoy your party!" Blake kiss her forehead and she ran up to her cousins and friends.

"I really can't believe time fly so fast" I spoke looking at everyone happy.

"Neither do I" He replied and kiss me passionately, I really miss his kisses I smiled..

"Ew!!" We pull away and saw Kyle walking away with his hands covering his eyes. We laugh and the door bell rang, I walk to the door and opened seeing  Aunt Martha and Uncle Andre.

"You came!" As I hug them both.

"Glad we make it and now where's that little scumpy birthday girl?" Uncle Andre asked.

"She's in the backyard having fun"

"Having fun without us?" As Carter spoke. I hug him and his wife Emma.

"Hey kiddos!" As I mess Jake's hair.

"Hey Aunt Lex!" They said in sync, I opened the door wider and they made their way to the backyard.

I walk back and took the cake out from the fridge. "Its now time for the birthday girl to make a wish!" I announced as she ran up to me, I put her cake down the table and Blake put her on a chair.

"Make a wish!" Kyle said. She closed her eyes and blow the candle "What did you wish for Kylie?"

"I wished that evewyone hewe will always be happy!" She chirp.

"We love you!" They said in sync. I smiled as I saw the sight infront of me, I took my glass of orange juiceand got everyones attention.

"Hey Everyone! First I want to say thank you for coming to my little girl's birthday! And I want to thank everyone that was with me since day one, I know everyone has our ups and downs and those times we made each one of us stronger. Here we are today as a complete family that wouldn't leave you in hard times. The most important thing in life will always be the people in this room. Right here, right now. Salute, mi familia!" As I raise my glass.

"Salute mi familia!"

Family will always be with you even you chose the different path they will always be by your side.

Royalty is heir to family and this is Bad boy's Princess.

THE END

This story is inspired by: Fast and Furious

Thank you for all your support and the love❤️