(24) Their Cheerleaders and not Strippers

{FRIDAY}

Today's the big game and I am getting ready with the girls well not really getting ready. I really didn't saw Boys this morning or any of my class well except for Zach cause he has a different sport.

"What to wear!!" Maddie yelled pacing back and forth in my closet.

"Just wear something fresh and confortable!" I spoke while looking at my instagram in my bed with Becca reading a book beside me and Allyson sitting in my desk with her sketch pad and Chloe playing on my Xbox at the edge of my bed and Zach laying on the floor with his laptop mixing some songs.

"Why are you so relax with this?" Fiona threw her arms in frustration.

"Because its not a big deal?" I questioned them and the others nodded they gasp.

"Not a big deal! Our boys are in the court fighting against our rival! We need to look good girls!" Maddie exclaimed in frustration from my closet, I laughed.

"You girls are they representatives!" Fiona spoke.

"We still have 3 hours before the game" Becca spoke looking at her phone.

"But we need to look good!" Maddie whined. Allyson groaned.

"Even you could not dress good, or not put make up you still could pull it off. The guys loved you for who you are not just for your looks" Zach said with his headphones in his neck.

"The boy has spoken! Wise words!" Chloe said. "You prick! He fucking killed me!" She yelled at my T.V.

"You kiss your mom with that mouth?" Allyson teased. And we snicker well except for Fiona and Maddie.

"I thought you draw Jordan's face and make out with it after?" Chloe teased back. We all said ohhhhh and Allyson just rolled her eyes and we all continue our doings.

"Come on! Girls! We need to get you fixed!" Fiona yelled. We all groaned and Zach just chuckle. We all stood up and went to my closet and Zach walk to my bed and layed down. Damn! I wish he also has a jersey so Fiona could wear that!.

"Fiona? Do you have also a Jacket?" I asked her while she and Maddie looking around in my closet, she looked at me and shook her head with a sad smile. I looked at the girls and pull Fiona to my changing room. I know I  have a changing room.

"What?" She asked me.

"I understand you don't want to be hurt in the end but Fiona you deserve to be happy. There's a guy outside my closet laying in my bed that has feelings for you! I really don't know who Zach is but you gotta give him a chance, he's different you might see him as player but he has eyes on you. I want No We want to see you happy, I know or feel you also have feelings for Zach so just give it a shot? Please?" I asked her with pleading eyes. She sigh in defeat.

"Alright! I'll give him a chance at the after party tonight. And thank you" I smiled at her and we walked out of the changing room and we saw Maddie started throwing my clothes out of the rack.

Ah! Geez I really have to prevent them coming to my closet they always make a mess and making me clean it all up.

❀❀❀

"Okay you girls good?" Zach spoke once we walked out of my closet wearing the Jackets.

I got Ryder's Jacket, Maddie got Jax's, Allyson got Jordan's, Becca got Jacob of course and Chloe got Kaden's

"Yeah let's just get this over with!" Chloe rolled her eyes and walked out my room.

"You know your all sleeping at my house right?" I asked them and they all nodded. We all walked out of my room and out of the house, they all fill up Zach's SUV and I went to Ryder's Range Rover cause I borrowed it obviously. "See yah at school!" I yelled and we pull out the driveway.

As we reach the school dang its packed we drove all around the parking lot just to know its full but then we saw 2 parking spaces we sped off and parked it. We all got out of the cars and locked it.

"Dang! Its pack" Allyson spoke looking around.

"I know but lets go we still need to find seats!" Zach said walking away with us following behind. Once we reach the gym we scan the whole area seeing no place to sits.

"Uhm? Hey! Alexa Colton?" A kid looks like a sophomore came up to me. I nodded. "Ryder and the guy told us to reserve you guys some seats so follow me!"

We followed the kid in the bleachers and he guided us to sit in the middle and front where you could see the whole court. Wow! I guess Ryder planned this. I looked around realizing that the benches for our players where infront of us.

"Eekkkk! Its starting!" Maddie squealed and the Cheerleaders started dancing their slutty moves.

"Are you sure their Cheerleaders and not strippers?" I asked Chloe that was on my right.

"I don't think so cause look at them them barely wear a clothing!" Chloe exclaimed looking annoyed. Once the cheerleaders are finished the announcer of the game spoke.

"Ladies and gents! Basketball sports fans! Around Weston high! Good evening!" The Announcer said and everyong cheered including us. "And now lets the games begin! In home Weston High we have!

(20)Collins, Andrew
(12)Colton, Jax
(05)Evans, Mark
(01)Hanks, Anthony
(20)Jackson, Asher
(15)Lincoln, Jace
(13)Lucas, Kaden
(06)Mason, Carter
(14)Matthews, Ryder
(16)Nielson, Jordan
(21)Queen, Oliver
(11)Tyler, Jacob"

Everyone cheered and he announced the other players from our Rival team Preston High. The boys warmed up around the court.

"Let the Basketball game begin" The Announcer spoke.

Our guys was at the court first and Ryder scanned around the gym until we locked eyes, he smiled and I smiled back he winked at me and got the ball from the other team.