~18 Victor X Yuri - The Babysitters *Part 2*

6 months after part one ended

----

"Ugh Victor! Where are the diapers!!" A distressed Yuri called over the voice of two babies who were clinging to him and pulling his glasses off.

"Sorry what was that? I can't really hea- nooo! Not on me! The food goes in your mouth!!- umm. Wait a minute honey."

Yuri chucked as through his now blurred vision, he saw a flash of grey hair run past him.
Putting one of the two babies down, which were tightly clung to his face, he bent down to pick his glasses up off the floor.

Placing them back on the bridge of his nose, he looked around at the mess of everything- including Victor who was covered in some sort of orange vegetable baby food.

"You know Yuri- no stop it- when you decided to help out with the babysitting too- ahhh!! Not up your nose!!- I honestly thought it would be- careful! You're gonna fall- I honestly thought it would be easier." Victor's speech was broken from the child of around 2 or 3, who he was now chasing round the house.

"I've gotta admit I never thought babysitting required this much effort. It's so tiring!" Yuri breathed out in awe, amazed at how Victor managed to babysit so many times all by himself.

"Yeah well at least I have you now." Wiping the last of the baby food out of his hair, Victor walked over to Yuri and quickly placed a peck on his lips.

Surprised by Victor's actions, a light blush crept up into Yuri's cheeks and made its way to his ears. Turning them pink.

Despite dating Victor for six months, it still surprised Yuri when Victor unexpectedly did that.

"Ohh! Ugh. Lets get the children to bed then we can....watch a film!! Yeah. Watch a film." Flustered, the dark haired male muttered the last part.

"Perfect!" Victor smiled, popping the 'P' as he took two children upstairs and Yuri carried one.

----

"Dammit Victor. Why am I always the princess when you tell the stories to the children."

"Hehe. ( ˘³˘)〜❤️ cause your cute like my little princess!!"

They both kept their voices low as they snuck downstairs and onto the sofa together.

"You sure you wanna watch a movie?" Victor asked as he shuffled closer to Yuri, closed his eyes and stuffed his face into the crook of Yuri's neck. "Hmmm. Shou shmell goooshh."

Yuri tiled his head to the side in confusion, unsure what his boyfriend had said.
"What?"

"Yooouuu. Smeeeelll. Gooood." Victor finally said- exaggerating the vowels, after about two minutes of staring at Yuri.

"Aha. Okay."

For about 10 minutes more they just sat in comfortable silence, hugging onto each other tightly- Victor lightly giving Yuri light butterfly kisses along his collar bone.

The sudden grumble of Victor's stomach brought them out of the silence.

"Ah. I'm hungry. I'll get some food. Be back soon."

He got up and walked into the kitchen. From the sofa, Yuri could hear the cupboards opening and closing then the crinkle of a packet opening. Not too long after, Victor's footsteps could be heard.

"Want some? I got popcorn."

With closed eyes, Yuri replied. "What flavour?"

"Salted caramel."

Yuri hummed in response as he felt the sofa dip down.
"Say aaahhhh."

Yuri's eyes snapped open as he felt the salted popcorn enter his mouth.
Within a matter if seconds Victor was ontop of Yuri, feeding him popcorn.

"V-Victor, not here. What if one of the children-"

"WAAAAAAAA. *baby crying sounds*
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Fricken cock blocker babies.

"Ughhh. I'll get it." Victor huffed out as he got off a blushing Yuri and walked upstairs whilst muttering. "Yeah yeah. Coming."

'We never did watch a film.' Yuri thought to himself as he finished off the popcorn.
-------

Yayyy. Hope you guys enjoyed this.
˛˛ꉂ ೭(˵¯̴͒ꇴ¯̴͒˵)౨"

Alssoooo I'm running outta ideaaass soooo if you want anything written just askkk mehhh. I'm always on here so I'll get it relatively quickly.

Sooo that's all I guesss

I_Drugged_Yo_Cereal OUTTTTT ٩(๑òωó๑)۶
*cool explosions and memes fly*