17~ Victor X Yuri - Maybe Tours Aren't So Bad?

YEEETTT PEOPLE. Its been too looonnggg sinceee I wrooottteee shiiiit. Sorry I've been busing falling into Voltron hell and reading good old Klance fanfics. (◉‿◉)

bYE oPPS

_Victor and Yuri are in school so are smoller and youngerrr

=͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡ʔ=͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡ʔ =͟͟͞͞ʕ•̫͡ʔ
_____________________________

"Stop following me!"

"But your ass looks good from back here."

"I KNOW IT DOE-....what...."

--
1 week ago~

"No I am not going to be giving tours this year. Last year was bad enough." Yuri shuddered at the horrible memory from last years tours he gave some students joining their school half way through the year.

"But Yuuuuri! I need you to. Please!! I can't." An almost teary eyed Pichit begged while shoving hamsters back up his sleeve.

"Ugh fine. But you have to promise me some K-"

"KATSUDON! YUP GOT IT! THANKS YURI."
Pitchit happily called as he skipped off leaving Yuri in the hallway.

--
Back to now~
- Yuri's POV

I had done all the tours and I was exhausted. Walking around the school at least 10 times in one day had really made me feel like literally curling into a ball and sleeping right then and there in the hallway. But then again- what didn't make me feel that way.

The long day was over and I was heading home. My bag, which seemed to get heavier the longer  I walked, was lazily hung on my sore shoulders.

I had literally just made it past the school gates when a voice calling my name stopped me in my tracks.

"Excuse me! Yuri was it?"

At the sound of someone wanting something from me, my figure stooped even lower to the ground. Teeth and fists clenched, I spun around on my heels to face a relatively familiar face.

It was one of the guys I had given a tour earlier today. He didn't talk much- but seemed creepy cause he was just staring and smiling at me during the whole tour.

"Yeeees. That's me. Hi." Sarcastic enthusiasm was dripping off me.

"Hi! My names Victor. Just a quick question. You're a third year right?"

I nodded and immediately I noticed his heart shaped smile return.

"Great! Well I'll see you next week then. That's when I'm starting here. Bye!"

He walked away with a spring in his step.

'Did he wink? I swear he just winked. Eh what the hell. I'm tired.'