~12 Victor X Yuri - Trash Dude *Part 1*

"That's ¥1000."

"Thanks."

I grabbed the the bowl of Katsudon then began my short journey back to my small apartment. My shoulders were slumped as I walked down the street stuffing my face with the food. I was still upset over my breakup with the woman I had known for years- and truly thought was 'the one.' Guess I was wrong.

Finished with the food, I then aimed the empty bowel towards a bin as I went past. To my greatest luck, I missed and it slowly cascaded down to the floor.

"Great..." My sarcastic tone lit up the mood as I bent over to pick up the litter then throw it in the bin probably. Only this time, as I watched it enter the bin, another piece of trash fell in too from behind me.

I looked around and saw a tall figure standing there.

"Nice toss." *hehe* I called to them as I started to walk away.

"You too."
It was a mans voice and had a hint sarcasm in it.

"Tch shut up."  I stopped walking and turned to face him. I had to double take by blinking just to register in the mans appearance. He was beautiful- no...more godly then beautiful?

My eyes ,which were unintentionally staring, slowly formed into a frown when he said "Katsudon isn't great for you, you know."

Just at that comment I eye rolled then walked away.

Pssh. What the hell.

I kept on complaining to myself over and over in my head as I unlocked the door to my apartment. I lived by myself with my dog.

It was cold so I curled up on the sofa with a blanket and switched on the TV. *TV is in bold*

"Famous Russian ice skater and heartthrob Victor Nikiforov was reported to have been seen with a man just this evening by some passing fans."

"I don't wanna watch this cra-"

"Here is some photos taken by the witnesses on their phones."

The TV switched to poor quality photos of a tall man with grey hair and a beautiful shade of blue eyes. He wore shades and a brown jacket. Beside him stood a guy leaning next to a trash can. In fact, the guy actually looked like- and most likely was- trash.
How do I know this? Well. Because a moment of pure confusion and stupid realisation soon took over when I recognised the 'trash guy' to actually be me. And that person who approached me, sarcastically praising me for my 'great shot' was the ice skating legend, and winner of five consecutive world championships. Victor Nikiforov.

"....what?!" I practically screamed and turned the TV up so loud, the old lady in the apartment above me started banging on the ceiling.

"So, what do you think about these pictures? To be honest, when Victor announced he was visiting Japan- I had no idea why. I thinks it's clear now though. He was obviously going to visit this man we can see next to him. Judging by how close they are next to each other I'd say they're friends?"

"Well who knows if 'friends' is the right word to use. Many speculations about Victor being-"

I furiously slammed the TV remote off button and went onto a social media site. It was horrible. Every single person, article, comment and meme was talking about Victor and 'trash guy.'
I was mortified. It was no longer trash dove which was trending. It was me, Yuri Katsuki. AKA 'Trash Guy'.

"Just my luck dammit."

I lay sprawled out on the sofa with the blanket on my face. With the stress of today still burdening me, I fell asleep.

----

The loud ringing of my apartments doorbell suddenly woke me.

Rubbing my eyes and yawning I walked to the front door. "Yeah yeah. I'm coming."

Slowly I opened the door.

"V-Victor?!!"

"Hey. I definitely didn't follow you home. I just. Wanted to say sorry for making you a meme. You know. Trash dude."

I could literally feel my jaw hit the ground. His hair. His eyes. The look he wore on his face. I watched his apologetic expression as he spoke- although I wasn't listening.

I had never felt like this before...well...not towards a guy at least.

-----

So I wanted to make this into a 2 part one cause why not u knoww. ¯\_()_/¯

This idea came to me really late so that's why it's late now...so yee. SORRRYYY IF IT SUUUCCCKSSS *ass •3•

-I_Drugged_Yo_Cereal