Ship. ship. ship

(At The Revolutionary Set's Dorm)......

Hercules-
"You know what," I announced, everyone stopped and looked at me, I felt so weird. "I, how-do-you-say-it, ship Marliza and Pally," I said. Alexander smiled, and John squealed, "Oui, so do I and it's so obvious both Maria and Eliza, and Sally and Peggy are falling for eachother," Lafayette agreed. John then grabbed my hand and Alexander grabbed Lafayette's, "We shall turn you both into fanboys/theys," Said John while Alex pulled out an old dusty record that read, "Gravity Falls", well there goes my never "normal" life.

I look over at Lafayette who looked confused. "Have you ever seen Gravity Falls?" I asked. "Non, mom amour, I have never heard of it," he replied. John dropped the glass cup he was holding to the sudden shocking news.

~About 5 minutes of just staring at eachother in silence...

"Welp, thank the gods that we have carpet," I said breaking the sudden silence.

~About an hour later...

John-
Hercules and Lafayette fell asleep halfway in the first season. So Alexander and I were just sitting there, my head on his chest. I looked up and smiled at him. He smiled back. "Lafayette is so Waddles..." Alex whispered, I smiled nodding in agreement. "And Hercules is so Dipper, except in the Billdip way, than you would be Dipper since I'm Bill," I whispered back, he smiled. I love how he understood everything. I love how he agrees with everything. I love how amazing his ideas are. I love how he looks at the world. No, I just love him.

"I love you too," he whispered back as if he could read my mind. I laughed, "Can you read my mind?" I asked. "Maybe, maybe not, you'll never know," He replied. I kissed him in response, "Well, that's another thing I love about," I said. "What?" He asked as if he didn't understand. "You are a mystery in every way," I said smiling, him pulling me in for another kiss. "I guess Professor Washington didn't fix it all the way..." I laughed out, kissing him again.

An-
Sorry, I've just been worrying more than usual and I got some depressing news today so just something short and sweet for y'all. Oh and do any of y'all love Gravity Falls? And have any of y'all listened to Dear Evan Hansen because I just listened to it and I'm obsessed. So yeah, have a good day/night, and y'all are amazing and truly worth it, life's to short to be anything but happy, and if anyone wants to talk I'm here.
-Han