The King (Prologue)

The Great Throne Room, Grand Kingdom Hall (The Immortal Palace, Europe)

The cursed king sat upon his golden throne with his grand crown resting on his head. In front of him are the powerful leaders with their heads hanging low as a sign of respect and reverence to the beast in front of them. It's been almost two minutes since they've entered the great hall of the historic throne room yet no one dared to be the first to speak as a precaution. The royal continued to stare at his half empty wine glass he's holding as if it's far more fascinating and interesting than the infamous alphas and princes in front of him.

Finally, the legendary lycanthrope stood and stare at each one of them. No one dared to look him on the eyes. Everyone held their breath for what's to come.

"Welcome, everyone! Let's start with you, Prince Dracos." The king spoke in a no nonsense tone. Everybody else but the mentioned Prince released their breaths.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

University of Wilmington (Wilmington, Ruesland, North America)

The student assistant hurries as she tries to finish her tasks as fast as she can. Thankfully, the university library is almost empty since it's 8:05 in the evening already. After ten minutes, she's done and ready to go. She said farewell to Mrs. Maddox, the head librarian then scurried to go to her dorm since tons of paper works and review materials are waiting for her. So, off she walked into the chilly breeze of the night.

"I have to finish everything tonight. I'll go work at the coffee shop the whole day tomorrow then at the fast food chain in the evening. Seems like I won't be getting any sleep tonight."