"But I know you don't just eat junk food..." With a figure like that. Oh man. "...Don't you have to use a microwave or oven to heat up boxed meals?"

"I'm pleased to find out you're checking out my figure, CeCe." He says easily seeing through my words. "Of course the corner store is for junk food, which I still eat. It's just a matter of how you burn the weight off afterwards." He reaches over and pinches my side, making me wince. "But why eat boxed meals when I can have someone cook for me?"

"Then who cooks? Samantha can't cook, Mrs. Winters is too busy to come over and cook for you all the time, and you haven't been able to use a single appliance in your life."

"Ouch. I must have deserved payback for pinching you just now huh?" Kai screeched as he gripped his stomach like he was in pain, even though he wasn't. "But I was able to come over to eat at your house."

"So you only came over to get a free meal?"

"Luckily your mom was always kind enough to feed the needy." He joked, "And of course I continuously snuck out to see you my dear, also."

"Uh hmm." When Kai comes over to kiss me again, someone comes in without knocking. It's a hotel worker, with the room service Kai must have ordered.

"Speaking of free meal~" Kai said cheerfully. "Hello Charles!"

"Nothing is ever free, though to you it be. Somewhere, somehow, someone paid." The middle aged black male fixed his uniform after setting down a tray of things on the island in front of us. He doesn't look at me after glancing at me once. It was most likely out of respect, because I was only wearing a shirt.

"Is that your quote of the day or something?" I ate as they talked.

"Joke as much as you want now Kai." The male said, "Your disrespectful self won't be laughing when you are paying me back for all the chaos of last evening."

Kai laughed nervously, "Thanks again for letting me host, Mr. C. Nothing was broken just like we agreed...well nothing expensive. And the place is still in order...mostly..." I snickered at Kai getting scolded like a little kid. After he told Kai he would see him first thing tomorrow morning in the lobby, Mr. Charles fixed is glasses and left. Kai sighed in the relief of stress.

"You didn't tell me you made a deal promising the hotel staff that you'd clean up after everyone if you could hold the party. That's a lot of work for one person Kai." I said already swallowing a pancake.

"I'll manage." Kai insists, "Sometimes you have to sacrifice for a little more enjoyment in life. If I was gonna splurge this one time, I wanted to do it up right~ Besides if I had told you..."

"If you had told be I would have never let you do something this extreme. And you're damn right!"

"Which is why I didn't tell you." Kai wiggled my nose. "You always worry too much. Let me handle this."

"Then I'm helping you~"

"No. This party was my way of not only congratulating Trey, but thanking you all for basically treating me like I was part of your family at this point. It's my present, I'll do it alone." I glare at Kai.

"We're tried of you always doing things for us to thank us, you know. We're just doing what's right."

"And for doing all that, I thank you." After swallowing a strawberry, Kai kisses my forehead. "I refuse to let you and your family's kindness go unnoticed. Even if some of them can't be physically thanked anymore." He says solemnly. "I'm deep in the Casterwills' debt."

"Then when will we be even?"

"I owe you guys my life. So maybe never~"

"I don't think so." I say looking up at him seriously after finishing my plate. Kai stares back at me silently before picking me up by the waist and setting me on the island. He looked right into my eyes before kissing me. I couldn't help but kiss him back now. Kai is such a kind and generous person. It's amazing that there is actually someone in this world like him that exists, and I'm lucky enough to have him. All to myself...