Immediately I sat up in bed awakening from the nightmare. I slap my cheeks in order to fully pull me out of it. I looked around to make sure a second time. When I had done so, I did it again looking around for my necklace. I felt around my bed and under the covers for it, but it was nowhere around me. Frustrated I held onto my head. Usually, when a dream or nightmare like this occurred, my necklace was somewhere near me or on my person, shining like crazy when I'd wake. This time it was no where to be found. It just didn't make any sense.

"Stupid Yugioh dreams...dammit leave me alone!" I held my arms.

"*cough cough*" The coughing I hear in the very next minute, brings me back to my senses. Instead of just looking around, I actually try to analyze the situation. The bedroom I was in, was not my own and not one I recognized either. I looked at the shirt I was wearing. I was then reminded of last night.

"The hotel party..." I grabbed my head. Even though I knew I wasn't drunk, I finally felt what I thought was a hangover. Kai and I had gone upstairs to get away from everyone after the boys' performance, and then the cake served afterwards, as well as the pool incident with me and the younger kids. And then the water gun fight between Kai and the boys, Kai I remembered being undefeated. I can't seem to remember much after that, but it was enough to be familiar with where I was. The bedroom I had not recognize, was a hotel room, one that Kai had booked for the two of us.

"Wait could that mean that~" I stared down at the over sized white collared dress shirt. I peaked on the inside to find that it was the only thing I was wearing, and it wasn't even mine. I dropped the wrinkled collar and screeched in horror in my head. "Did we? Oh my gosh did we~?"

"*cough cough*" I looked over to the open door. The feeling of the cold floor hit by bare feet when I got up from the bed finally towards the sound. Through the door way, I knew the bathroom was right ahead. I'm cautious as I approach the door. I start to put my hand on the knob, but someone comes out before I can do so. The person I was looking for. "Corrine. You're up~"

"Kai." I say quietly. I felt his forehead, "You are coughing a lot. Are you sick?" He didn't seem to have a fever.

"If I have a fever from anything, it'd be from seeing you in nothing but one of my own shirts." I blush immediately and don't respond to him. "Hot Damn. Who knew? Even Queen CeCe is capable of pulling off the boyfriend shirt look." He hugged me around the waist, his exposed abs brush against my stomach. He looks good, really good right now. "But seriously, you're so small. It's so cute!" Seeing me pout, he gets in my face and smiles. "Good morning, Corrine." He steals a light kiss from my lips as if it has always been a normal thing and breaks away from me that quickly. "I know you're hungry. Room service should be here soon, I heard they had already started delivering to the other guests already." I remember talking with Kai last night just then. He had told me that anyone that couldn't go home right away after the party was aloud to stay in a room for the night for free. So there are suppose to be other rooms on the same floor and the one below us that were occupied.

As Kai walks towards the kitchen, I follow him. "Did you catch a cold from getting wet yesterday?" I tried to press on.

"Even if I had been cold, I was able to use you for body heat." I blush again as he dismisses my question with another smart comment. He continues to talk as if it had never happened. Noticing this, I drop whatever I was going to ask next. "I would make you some tea while we wait, but you know why that's probably not a good idea."

I sit down at the island, "You're still not good with man made objects are you? Honestly, how do you live on your own?"

He leans on the island from the other side, "Corner store."