Epilogue

Sorry for the long wait, I had huge writer's block and school is pissing me off atm.

This is the epilogue and final of this book.

Thank you for reading, I never expected for this book to receive over 5k+ reads.

-Love Zoe x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 Years later

Louis P.O.V

"Will you stop meowing, for fuck's sake Dusty,"

The cat meows once more before turning around and walking out the kitchen.

I sigh before continuing to mix the batter in the bowl, sticking my tongue out in concentration.

"I'm home!" A voice bellows down the hall.

"In the kitchen!" I yell back.

Harrys appears in the doorway, shrugging his black coat off and fixing the bandana on his head. He walks over and wraps his arms around my waist from behind and kisses my jaw.

"Hello babe." He whispers.

"Hi, sorry I'm taking ages to make this but Dusty was crying to be fed." I grumble.

"Oh! Is Dusty in?" He asks.

"Yeah, she ran off into our living room," I reply

Our

He does his stupid smile, making him dimples pop out before shuffling away out the kitchen to grab the cat.

I roll my eyes at hearing Harry talk to the cat with a baby voice.

"Ow! Shit!"

"Are you alright Harry?" I turn and ask.

He walks back with a ridiculous pout on his face and a bleeding hand.

"Damn cat scratched me,"

Sigh "Come ere," I beckon him towards me.

I take his hand and giggle whilst slipping the golden wedding ring around his finger. I lift it up and roll it around, memorising it.

"Still can't believe it, huh?" He asks.

"Hm?"

"The wedding."

"Oh." I blush and continue to clean his hand.

I wrap the bandage around his hand and slip the ring back on.

"Uh, I'm gonna keep, cooking I-yeah,"

I smack my forehead before turning around, after nearly 3 years he still makes me heart go crazy.

"Just remember," A voice suddenly appears in my ear.

"This house, is mine, ours, the wedding was mine, this life is mine," He whispers.

He links our fingers together.

"And you're mine," He kisses my cheek.

"Only Mine."

THE END

Make sure to check out my other book "Dark Paradise" it has much longer pages and I'm going to focus on it more now,

Thank you for reading. X