Chapter 22

GUYS IM SOSOSOSOSO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING OMG.

I WAS GOING TO BUT THEN MY SCHOOL JUST HIT ME WITH EXAMS AND 50000 HOURS OH HOMEWORK.

BUT IM BACK OK ENJOY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis P.O.V

"Harry?" I shout at the door.

"It's me! Let me in!" He yells back.

I gasp and scramble to the door, pulling at the handle.

"I can't! It's locked!"

I hear him hiss and curse quietly.

"Stay there! I'll get you soon!" He yells, until I hear large footsteps walking away.

I turn and face Niall, helping him to his feet. He leans his head on my shoulder while I hold him to keep him standing up. Poor kid hasn't eaten is days, neither have I, but he must feel it worse then me.

The door suddenly slams open, and Derrick and two of his men follow after. Derrick is gasping for air as I notice the little bit of blood trickling down his forehead.

"Get them two!" He yells.

The two men come over and separate me and Niall from each other.

"Niall!" I yell, trying to grab him.

The men grunts and pushing me down onto my knees, the same with Niall. We look at each other with scarred expressions before a large clicking noise is made.

I feel the same cold surface touching my forehead, with Derrick looking down at me.

"We had fun, but fun doesn't last forever." He smirks.

I close my eyes and silently pray, waiting for him to pull the trigger.

The noise and shuffling feet is made and a loud bang on the floor. I slowly open my eyes to see the man holding Niall on the floor, while Liam hugging Niall tightly.

He turns to face me and heads towards the door, putting Niall behind him. Harry and Zayn both appear behind Liam and gaze at me.

My breath quickens as they all stare at me. I look at Harry and pass him a little smile, trying to reassure him.

"Look this is lovely but I got to get this over with." Derrick grunts, snapping me and Harry out of our gaze.

"Don't you dare." Harry growls.

Derrick bellows a loud laugh and presses the gun further into my forehead.

"Bye-Bye." He whispers.

The loud noise of a bang is heard, as I fall harshly to the floor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really short update i'm sorry! But I thought it would be best I give you something rather then nothing, right?

Few things;

Anyone watching The Vampire Diaries? oh my goddddd

also ARTPOP by lady gaga is out and its just perfect sedhsfrdf hd

ONE DIRECTION ARE ON CHILDREN IN NEED I'M GOING TO CRY SO BAD.

OK BYE GUYS ILYSM XXX

-Zoe xx