🔪 Thirty-Nine

NatalieJohnson@gmail

NatalieJohnson@gmail.com: What the hell @Karla! You said you had an entire email conversation with this original Amy! You even showed us it. What's going on? Were you lying about it?

KarlaN@gmail.com: No! I emailed her. She was literally answering me!

NatalieJohnson@gmail.com: well obviously she wasn't because we've all checked the news reports and Amy's name is right there in a list of the victims!

EbonyMyers@gmail.com: this is getting so fucking weird. When are the police just going to arrest somebody already?

KarlaN@gmail.com: I have all the emails. They're all there! They replied back, everything adds up.

NatalieJohnson@gmail.com: except for the fact the real Amy is dead!

EbonyMyers@gmail.com: who even gave you that email in the first place?

KarlaN@gmail.com: the anonymous person did, you know, the one who hacked the site?

NatalieJohnson@gmail.com: why would they have the email? And why the hell would they give it to you?

KarlaN@gmail.com: I don't know!

NatalieJohnson@gmail.com: really? Because everything's looking pretty damn suspicious right now and you're in the middle of it!

EbonyMyers@gmail.com: yeah I mean, to be honest Karla, you're kind of involved - like creepy involved.

KarlaN@gmail.com: what the fuck?

EbonyMyers@gmail.com: we're just stating the obvious. You're nosy as hell and it's starting to look suspicious.

KarlaN@gmail.com: I didn't do anything.

NatalieJohnson@gmail.com: We also once thought Amy didn't do anything either.

com: We also once thought Amy didn't do anything either