🔪 Twenty-Five

NatalieJohnson@gmail

NatalieJohnson@gmail.com: okay, so this so-called 'Amy' likes to blackmail girls into sending nudes? I'd say there's a high chance that this whole thing was done by Connor West. Remember last year how he shared over seven girls' nudes around the school? Remember when it turns out that they weren't nudes the girls had taken but ones that he had taken the liberty of snapping himself when they weren't noticing. Connor is one hell of a catch, right? Spend the night with him and he takes your naked photo for the whole school to see.

     ---> comments (8)
     ____________

YanaJJ@gmail.com: don't you think making an entire website is a bit elaborate for some naked pics he can just take in person anyway?
- 12 mins ago

NatalieJohnson@gmail.com: guys will go to any length to get what they want, Yana. They're manipulative assholes that don't give a shit about what females want.
- 11 mins ago

HaileyGeorge@gmail.com: I've got to agree with Natalie a bit...I mean he did take girls pictures and he is kinda weird. I wouldn't be surprised if he did it...
- 11 mins ago

KarlaN@gmail.com: calm down Natalie. Your pro-women campaign won't get you homecoming queen any faster so stop for five seconds. We can't just jump to conclusions and blame people immediately.
- 9 mins ago

NatalieJohnson@gmail.com: why not? It's not like Amy's going to ever come out and just reveal who they are! We're the only ones that can do anything. The police are doing fuck all to help. Maybe jumping to conclusions is the best thing to do right now.
- 8 mins ago

KarlaN@gmail.com: you know that's not true. Jumping to conclusions always makes things worse. We have to actually think about these things thoroughly. Or we're gonna have problems similar to Karen's all over again.
- 6 mins ago

NatalieJohnson@gmail.com: alright miss high and mighty. Who do you think Amy is then? You seem to be the current sleuth so come on, tell us. Out of everyone in our school who do you think made an advice site just to prey on helpless girls?
- 5 mins ago

KarlaN@gmail.com: who said it was limited to our school?
- 1 min ago

com: who said it was limited to our school?- 1 min ago