I grin and follow her out the room and downstairs. On her way, she picks up any items of clothing she finds of hers, flinging them over her shoulder.

My feelings for her have developed even more over these past two weeks - I can't believe she hasn't even caught on to the fact that I have feelings for her. But maybe it's a good thing because maybe she doesn't feel the same way - I don't want to fuck up this thing we have between us.

When we get inside her apartment, Taylor turns to look at me. "You want anything to eat?" she asks.

"Yeah, that pussy," I answer with a smirk and she narrows her eyes. I smile. "What do you have?"

Taylor starts walking into the kitchen. "You have a choice between two things," she tells me. "Pizza or Chinese?" She opens a draw and starts looking in it.

"You know how to cook?" I ask.

Taylor turns and looks at me. "Nope," she answers. "But these people do." She slaps the menu orders against my chest and I laugh. "Come on!" She grabs my hand and leads me upstairs to her bedroom.

I watch as she climbs into the bed, pulls the lzptop towards her and starts working on her assignment. Her hair is messy, but she still manages to look beautiful.

Taylor looks up at me, squinting. "Well, don't just stand there!" she says. She taps the space beside and I walk over to her, kicking off my shoes and climbing under the covers. I just watch her as she continues to type furiously. "You know what you're ordering?"

"Hmm?" I ask, continuing to stare at her. My eyes trail down her face and I just stare at her lips when she bites down on them.

"I said, do you know what you're ordering?' Taylor repeats.

"Pussy with a side of cum," I answer, grinning.

"Abel!" Taylor shrieks, bursting into fits of giggles. She hits me playfully. She stops laughing and stares at me, tilting her head to the side. "Seriously."

"Pizza," I tell her and she nods. Taylor turns her attention back to the laptop screen, while I order the pizza.

Taylor

"Annddd that's done!" I say, closing the laptop screen after submitting my stupid assignment.

"Finally," Abel mumbles from beside me. His attention is turned towards the flat screen TV in front of us as he watches The Simpson's.

Feeling the familiar lust for him building up, I start climbing on top of him.

Abel instantly tears his eyes away from the TV and they fall on me. I lean forward and connect our lips. Abel's hands wrap around my waist, squeezing and pulling me closer to his body.

I sigh into his mouth, while twisting my fingers into his hair. Abel jams his tongue in, deepening the kiss.

I can feel a puddle forming in between my legs. I'm literally naked beneath my clothes so I'm sure Abel will probably be able to feel how wet I am.

Abel's hand slips under my jumper and I shiver when they slowly creep up my legs and to the centre of them. "Fuck, you're soaked," he breathes against my lips. "So you want it rough, huh?"

I bite down on his bottom lip. "Very hard," I whisper in his ear and I feel him bite down my shoulder.

I gasp when he jams a finger inside me, pumping in and out at rapid speed.

My hands grip his neck as he continues and I feel myself dripping between my legs. I breathe heavily into his neck when he adds another finger and slides them in and out. I bite down on his earlobe, hissing in pleasure.

"Are you not going to moan for me, baby?" Abel asks, running his tongue all over my neck. "You ain't making a sound. Maybe I just need to do this." He jams a third finger inside me and I scream out in pleasure. My eyes close as he continues moving his fingers in and out. "Look at me. I want to see your face when you cum."

I open my eyes and we stare intensely at each other, as he continues to work his fingers.

I end up cumming and Abel sucks on his fingers. He strips himself out of his clothes, eyes on me the whole time.

I watch as Abel takes his length in his hand and starts stroking it, biting his lip as he does. "You really want me to be rough?" he asks.

"Y-yes," I answer, breathlessly.

"You want me to tear this shit up?" Abel questions, squeezing at my ass.

"Yes, please," I moan.

Abel chuckles and rips off the only piece of clothing that I have on away from my body. He turns me around so that I'm lying on my stomach. I bite my lip in anticipation, waiting for him to do something.

Abel just runs his hands down my back slowly. When they reach my ass, he slaps it a couple of times. The stinging lingers for only a second - I want him to do it again.

Abel leans down and I suck in my breath when I feel his length pressed up against my back. Fuck, I want that thing inside me right now, but he's being painfully slow.

"Abel," I whimper when he starts trailing kisses down my back and trailing his tongue down.

"What is it, baby?" he asks into my ear  I can feel his length tickling my back. He's teasing me.

"Stop teasing," I tell him.

Abel chuckles and without warning, he slams into me from behind. His strokes don't start of nice and slow - like they have been for the past two weeks - but are more rougher. Just how I like it.

His strokes get harder and harder and I have to cling onto the bed sheets to compose myself.

Abel bites down on my shoulder and I moan, feeling him sucking hard, while slipping his hands under my body and playing with my nipples.

Suddenly, I feel my hair being gripped and pulled back, causing my whole body to move up. I'm on all fours now and Abel is biting down on any spaces of skin he can find on my body.

Abel slaps my ass again, continuing to move in and out of me at rapid speed. My whimpers, his grunts and the sound of skin and skin is the only things audible in the room.

I end up cumming and Abel quickly pulls out and cums all over my back. He kisses my cheek and shoulder tenderly before pulling out slowly.

Once he's completely out of me, I can feel my whole body aching and painimg . I'm so sore, but then again, that's what I wanted.

Abel pulls me down slowly into his arms and I nuzzle my head into his chest. "Was that rough enough for you, baby?" he wants to know.

"Mm hmm," I mumble back sleepily before dozing off to sleep.