Chapter Eleven

It was your mom. You thought it was Rick and Morty but then they both jump out behind her and you smile. "GUYS" you say "No time to talk we have to get out of this world NOW." Rick says and makes a portal to his world. Your mom and dad look really confused but they jump through. "Wait, what about everyone else in this town?" You say and they look at you sadly. Fuck, so Derek and everyone else is dead? "We have to go now just please come on." Morty says and jumps through. You don't want to leave but you look at your house and it explodes along with everything else. Wait.. "Guys hold on I'll be right there" you say and run back to the house even though it's sort of on fire and, exploded. You run to your room and get some of your things and then run back out but a piece of wood falls in the way. You kick it but it doesn't work. You get some water from the bathroom and try to cool the fire down but that doesn't work either. You look in your room and see the window. You hear them yelling for you so you run through the window and fall on the ground but get up and go through the portal. It's their house. You all walk in and your parents sit on the couch and your mom cries. "What's going on? Where are we and where will we stay?" Your dad hugs her and Morty says that there's a place to move in across the street. Well I guess that might be your home now? Your parents go talk to Beth and Jerry while you talk to Rick and Morty. Morty and you are sitting in spinny chairs in the garage while Rick is making an invention. "Hey did you ever get that cytoplasm?" You ask Rick and he nods. "What's it for anyway?" Morty asks "Its for a brain melting ray" He says and shoots Morty. "HOLY SHIT AHHHHHH!!!!" Morty yells and falls off the chair but a sandwich is in his back. "Relax you dumbass it's just to make-" "SANDWICHES?!? THIS WHOLE THING WAS ABOUT SANDWICHES RICK WHAT THE HELL???" Morty yells and Rick laughs. "Well at least we have a new addition to the team huh? Ain't that right (Y/n)" Rick says and laugh "I guess" you say. You and Rick laugh while Morty flips out.