(3) senseless / smut

Start from the beginning

“No, no. The third one.”

“Fuck me senseless?”

“Yeah, that one.”

“What about it?” I question, continuing with my innocent act.

“Were you serious?” He chokes out, a tent beginning to form in his too tight skinny jeans.

“Why not? I wouldn’t mind if you took your anger out on me like that, I’m just not a fan of all the yelling.” I tease, trying to be as seductive as possible.

“Oh baby, there will be a lot more yelling if we do your method.”

“Hmmm, why don’t we test out that theory?” I smirk. I crawl over to wear Calum was sitting, my hands lunging for his zipper. He smacks my hands away.

“No foreplay tonight baby girl. I just want to fuck you so hard that you won’t be able to walk for a week. I want the neighbors to know my name after tonight. Ugh I just want to pound into you so fucking hard.” He moans.

“Then do it Calum. Fuck me. I want to feel your thick cock pounding into my dripping cunt. Please fuck me.” I beg. I can feel my wetness dripping down my thighs. I clench my legs together in order to help suppress the throbbing of my core. 

“I’ll be back.” Calum mutters, stepping out of the room.

My thoughts begin to wander as I wait for Calum—the anticipation building. I slowly unzip my jeans, slipping a finger underneath my soaked panties. I run my finger along my folds, spreading my wetness as I rub my clit with my thumb. I moan out softly and again, I don’t notice Calum enter the room.

“What do we have here?” Calum smirks, leaning against the doorframe.

“I-I was just.” I stutter, unable to come up with a proper sentence.

“You were just what? Touching yourself?” I nod my head slowly, anxious for what is yet to come. “You’ve been a bad girl, Y/N. You were supposed to wait for me.” He growls, walking towards you.

“What are you going to do to me?”

“You’ll just have to wait and see.” He eyes me up and down, taking in my flushed face and shiny fingers.

“Are you that wet?” He asks, staring at my fingers.

“Mmm. All for you, Cal.”

“All for me? That’s nice babe but you’re still going to get punished.”

“Punish me.” I moan out quietly, pushing him over the edge.

“Strip.” He states flatly “But leave your underwear on, that’s my job.”

I remove myself from the bed, allowing Calum to sit down while I begin my ‘little show’. I pull down the straps of my tank top, letting the shirt fall off of my shoulders, exposing my bra to him. He swallows harshly—watching me with doe eyes. I shimmy out of the shirt and turn around so that he has a perfect view of my ass. I slowly pull the zipper down, running my hands down my legs in order to take off my jeans. I yelp when the palm of his hand comes in contact with my pantie clothed bum. The tingling sensation making me moan. I turn to face Calum once more, the majority of my clothes now lying on the floor. I reach around to unclasp my bra, letting it fall to the ground. Calum groans, palming himself through his jeans.

“Come here babe.” he whispers huskily.

I sashay over to him, purposely swinging my hips more so than usual.

“Lie down.” He commands, shoving me onto the bed before ridding himself of his own clothing.

I can feel his hard on press against the inside of my thigh, making me ache for him. “Do something.” I say through gritted teeth.

He uses his fingers to push my panties to the side, slipping two fingers into my wet heat. “Damn baby, you are dripping for me.” His fingers ghost over my clit and I buck my hips into his hand, desperate for some friction. He places one of his hands on my hips, restraining me. 

“Come on Calum! If you’re not going to touch me than just fuck me! Fuck me so hard Calum, please just fuck me!”

He brings his tip to my cores, teasingly running it up and down my folds. Without warning, he slams into me. He pounds into me relentlessly, putting everything into it. “Oh my fucking God.” I moan, throwing my head back.

“I wanna see your face.” He groans, grabbing me by my hair and yanking me forward.

I purposely clench myself around him and he moans my name. “Just like that baby. Oh God, keep doing that.” He reaches down and harshly rubs my clit in figure eights, making me go crazy.

“You’re so fucking tight and warm and it’s all for me." 

"All for you, Calum. All for you.” I moan out.

His cock glistens with my wetness as he pounds into me. I can see his abdomen tighten, telling me that’s he’s close. I clench around him in return, earning a moan from his swollen lips. “I’m so fucking close baby,” He growls. “Keep doing that.”

I continue my actions until I feel him twitch inside of me. He immediately pulls out of me, squirting his cum all over my body. “Oh fuck babe, you’re amazing.” He smirks, slapping my core with his hand and I whimper. My core throbs as I still haven’t climaxed.

“Calum.” I whine and he nods at me, already knowing what I want.

“I know baby, I know. You’ll get to finish.”

He spread my thighs with his hands; the cool breeze against my core makes me whimper. “Do something.”

“As you wish.” He smirks, diving in between my legs, his skillful tongue dipping in and out of my folds. I am a moaning mess at this point. He plunges his tongue into my opening while he feverishly rubs my clit. “So close, Cal, don’t stop.”

My orgasm takes control of my body, my legs tremble and I feel myself clench onto Calum’s tongue, releasing my sweet juices onto him. I expect him to stop after I come down from my high, but he doesn’t, he continues to fuck me with his tongue. “Calum.” I whine weakly. “I can’t.”

“You can and you will.” He states, replacing his tongue with his fingers. He curls his digits in and out of my pussy, hitting my spot each time. 

“Calum.” I moan. It doesn’t take long for the familiar pit to form in my stomach and before I know it I’m clenching around his fingers, riding out my second orgasm of the night. “You feel so good against my fingers baby.” Calum growls huskily and I moan.

He removes his fingers from my now overly sensitive core. He collapses beside me, reaching out to me. He pulls my naked body into him, covering us both with the thin bed sheet. I lay there breathless, trying to regain my breath. He presses a kiss to my temple. “Are you okay?” He asks, genuinely concerned. I nod at him, my lips twitching into a smile.

“Now, wasn’t that better than just yelling at me?"