(1) thank god, you're here

"I think I forgot to get some pads."

"What?" Calum's eyes averted to you.

You looked at the cart again, your hand going through the items that confirmed your statement.

"I'm gonna get some, wait."

"Wait what?" His eyes slightly widened, his eyes going back and forth between you and the cart in front of him.

"But we're next!"

"But I'm going to bleed tomorrow!" you copied his tone.

"We can get pads tomorrow. We're next!" Calum's tone slightly going higher, slightly panicking.

Your lips curled into a smile, laughing.

"We don't have a stopover until the other day. Besides, you can let the cart behind us go first."

Your boyfriend frowned, whispering. "But they have a fuck ton of stuff."

"Calum." You dragged out, looking at him knowingly which he very well knew.

"Y/N."

"It'll be quick, I promise," you smiled assuringly, dashing off to get what you needed, leaving Calum dumbfounded.

What's he supposed to do now?

He drummed his fingers on the handle of the cart, looking around for any sign of you, bringing out his phone and pretending to go through it so he wouldn't be noticed.

Calum took a peak in front of him, the fellow customer left with his last batch of things in his cart while he loaded them in.

He swallowed the lump on his throat, straightening his posture and looking around for you with the advantage of his height.

He looked in front again, last five things.

"Fuck it," he hissed under his breath, quickly typing your number on the screen and pressing the green button, leaving him with unanswered rings.

The person in front of him is done.

Calum frowned, trying to stall by looking at the pack of batteries on his side before the counter, pretending to be interested in them.

Next."

He feigned shock, looking at the cashier with wide eyes.

"Me? I'm next?"

The old lady smiled, "Yes sir, you. You're next."

Oh uhm, yeah. Okay."

He slowly pushed the cart, smiling at the cashier.

"How you doing?"

Before the old lady could utter a word, Calum felt a grip on his shoulder, making him relax instantly.

You breathed heavily since you basically rushed over to him, putting the pack of pads on the counter first.

Calum looked at you, smiling genuinely in relief.

"Thank God; you're here."

cr: tumblr
I thought this was cute but yeaaah we gotta stay punkrock so grrrrr :)