Arguments and Natasha has been Replaced by an Alien

Start from the beginning

    "Guess where. Sokovia." Tony continued.

   I cast my eyes to the floor.

    "He wanted to make a difference, I suppose. We won't know because we dropped a building on him while we were kicking ass."

   Tony popped a pill in his mouth before taking a swig of water.

    "There's no decision-making process here. We need to be put in check! Whatever form it takes, I'm game. If we can't accept limitations, if we're boundary-less we're no better than the bad guys." He's right.

   Steve spoke up. "Tony, someone dies on your watch, you don't give up."

   "Who said we're giving up?" Tony rebutted.

  "We are if we're not taking responsibility for our actions. This document just shifts the blame."

  "I'm sorry, Steve. That is dangerously arrogant. This is the United Nations we're talking about. It's not the World Security Council, it's not SHIELD, it's not HYDRA." Rhodes butted in.

     "No, but it's run by people with agendas, and agendas change."

     "That's good. That's why I'm here." Tony broke in. "When I realized what my weapons were capable of in the wrong hands I shut it down and stopped manufacturing." But not fast enough to save my village.

My friends. My parents.

   "Tony, you chose to do that. If we sign this, we surrender our right to choose. What if this panel sends us somewhere we don't think we should go? What if there is somewhere we need to go and they don't let us?"

   Steve makes a really good point. I don't want to feel like I did with HYDRA, with Ultron.

   "We may not be perfect, but the safest hands are still our own."

   "If we don't do this now, it's gonna be done to us later. That's the fact. That won't be pretty."

    "You're saying they'll come for me." I said. It's true.

   "We would protect you." Vision said.

I turned to look at him.

   "Me especially. I told you I would sacrifice myself for my friends. I meant that. Wanda, I know that I will die before anything happens to you." Percy spoke up once again, one look in her eyes and I knew she meant every word.

"Maybe Tony's right." Natasha said, causing Tony to stare at her. "If we have one hand on the wheel, we can still steer. If we take it off..."

"Aren't you the same woman who told the government to kiss her ass a few years ago?" Sam interrupted.

  "I'm just reading the terrain. We have made some very public mistakes. We need to win their trust back."

   "Focus up. I'm sorry. Did I just mishear you or did you agree with me?"

   "I want to take it back now."Natasha said looking at Tony.

  "No no no, you can't retract it. Thank you unprecedented."

  "Guys you don't want to do this. You have no idea what it is like to be used. To be a pawn." She picked one up off the chess board. "Replaceable. Disposable. I know that this is your choice but please. Make the right one." Percy stood and walked out.

Steve pulled out his phone.

"Okay. Case closed. I win." Tony said.

  "I have to go." Steve stood, putting the Accords on the coffee table, next to the pawn Percy sat there.