Chapter 12 ~ Taken: Part 4

Start from the beginning

"She's fine. I'll take her back to the house, you get Sleeping Beauty." Klaus responds, and disappears in blur. Elijah picks his sister up, and dashes off.

_________________________________

Marcel walks into the Mikaelson Mansion, and shoves Sophie into a chair and keeps her hands tied up. "If you think this is the end your wrong. Good luck getting your blonde lover undaggered." Sophie sneers, and twitches in the chair. Marcel has to fight back the urge to slap her, and he shakes his head.

"The sooner you unlink them the better Davina." He says, and leaves the room. Davina sets a knotted up ball of yarn down on the table, and looks over at Sophie.

"I thought that you were on our side there for a minute or two. How can you just... Betray us that way?" She asks, and looks at her ex-friend with curious eyes.

"Your young, so you don't get it. If that baby lives she'll end us all, all of the witches. Soon enough it will destroy you all." Sophie snaps back, and Davina shakes her head.

"She's a baby not a mass murderer!" 

"Not yet anyway. Once day she will be one." 

Davina shakes her head again, and closes her eyes and holds her hands on either side of the knotted ball of yarn and focuses on it and whispers a spell as it slowly starts to unkindle itself. She takes in a deep breath, the spells from the day starting to take effect on her.

Her nose starts to bleed a bit, and she presses on focusing on the spell and unlinking the two of them. Soon, the yarn unkindliest, and she re-opens her eyes and feels her body grow weak. She wavers, and then collapses down to the floor unconscious. 

Marcel, hearing  the thumping rushes into the living room, and drops beside Davina and holds her in his arms. He glares up at Sophie, and flashes his fangs at her. "What did you do?" He demands, and narrows his eyes at the young witch.

Sophie snorts and half rolls her head at him, "Don't automatically blame me. Your little witch overused her magic for the day, and it's just eating away at her." She says and smirks devilishly.

Marcel looks down at Davina, and picks her up carrying her to the couch and laying her down on it. "Was she successful in unlinking you and Adriana?" He asks her, standing in front of her, the rain water trickling down his face making him appear like he's crying.

"Oh now Marcel, don't go around crying over some silly little girl. She'll awaken shortly, and yes your little witch was successful indeed. Much more then I was with-" She starts to say, when Klaus appears beside Marcel. A little figure wrapped up in a purple towel, sleeping soundly in his arms.

"Aww, how sweet. The big bad wolf has a soft spot for his little demon child." Sophie sneers, and Klaus growls slightly and hands Adriana to her God-father. "Did Davina unlink them Marcel?" He demands,  looking like he is about to rip Sophie's head off.

"Yes, she was. I'll take Adriana up to her room, and watch her. Don't ruin another carpet, Rebekah will slaughter you." He says seriously, and walks upstairs with his god-child.

Once Marcel is gone, Klaus lets his true face appear and he grabs Sophie's throat. "I will rip your head off, and bury it in the Atlantic Ocean, and throw your body in the mountains for the wolves to eat." He growls, and hisses as he starts to go for her neck.

Sophie shy's away from him, and laughs actually laughs at him! "Now, now, Niklaus don't be irrational. If you murder me, you'll never save your little brother." She sneers. Klaus freezes, and draws back grabbing ah-old of her throat in anger.

"What are you talking about Sophie?!" He yells at her, and the expression in her eyes reminds him of someone he thought he was done with. Someone he never wanted to see again. But it wasn't possible. She couldn't be alive she just couldn't be.

___________________________

Elijah calmly sets his sister down on her bed on her stomach, and sits beside her. "Do not worry sister, you will be okay soon. Once Rana returns home, she will fix whatever childish game these witches of the French Quarter are playing." He says, and stands up but when he does a leather bounded book falls out of the bed.

Out of common curiosity he bends down and picks it up, wondering what it is her examines it and sees the letter R etched into the front of the book. Rebekah's diary. "Do not worry sister, I won't tell Niklaus about your diary Your secrets are safe from his prying eyes."

He says softly, and strokes his sisters angelic face that is set to the side. He puts the journal back under the mattress, and heads out of the room and down the hall to his Niece's room.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: that's a wrap guys! :) I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and there is much, much more to come. This isn't the end of the drama, just the beginning. Who do you think Klaus thinks it is? Post below if you think you know! Xoxo HM