8.

The breaks squealed.

 I got up from the bike and straighten my skirt. It took us 25 minutes to reach my home even though it takes only 15 minutes to reach and the best part is there was no traffic on our way.I can tell that Aaron deliberately took a wrong turn which made was 10 minutes late. I scolded him on our way but he covered himself by saying the stupidest reason that  would have said by anyone in the whole history of mankind, 'I told my bike to take left, but I guess it got confused between right and left.'

'And that's how you ride a bike by  giving it directions?"

"Yeah."

"And you think I will believe it! Seriously, Aaron, you are so annoying and the worse liar ever."

He chuckled.

I was so late and I give myself a thought that I should have taken the bus instead, but I knew I would be lying to myself if I  said that ride back home today wasn't good.

"Thank you,"I said to Aaron and before he could say anything I ran inside my house's gate 

I know that was rude but remember I am too late and my funeral can happen anytime if I don't go any faster to Vicky's house. 

I rang the doorbell. My mom opened the door and even before she could greet me, I ran up to my bathroom.

Yeah, I more reason for hurrying up was this.

I refreshed myself, opened my wardrobe and I knew there was no time to stand and try every outfit and so I took the very first set of clothes which was a gray checked crop top with matching shorts and changed into them. 

I didn't even take my purse but instead took my mobile and ran down the hall and wore my ballies.

"Mom I am going to Vicky's house will be back my 10 I guess."

My mom never stopped me from going to Vicky's house but she used to taunt me that Vicky's mom should adopt me cause I go to her place every now and then.

As I came out of my house, I saw Aaron still standing in front of my gate.

"Aaron, why are you still standing here?", I asked him.

"I was just wiping my bike cause you know who was sitting on it earlier.", he chuckled.

"How rude!?"

"So now where are you heading to?"

"yeah like I am gonna tell you that."

"Come on, I can give you a ride if you want?"

"Nono then your precious will again get unpure and then you have to clean it again."

" How considerate you are and for being so considerate I can give you a ride."

"Oh no thank you. I will like to walk.", and I started walking away from him towards Vicky's house.

"Okay, then I will walk with you."

"Seriously Aaron you should leave."

"It's too dark and it will be unsafe to roam at night."

"thank you for being so considerate but I would be safe, it's only six houses ahead."

"'Would be'? I am not gonna take any chances."

"Ugh! Okay come but if you talk nonsense with me, I'm never being friendly with you again."

"Oh So till now you were being friendly? that's something new." , 

I gave him a glare and which made him stop laughing

"Okay, that was scary."

"I can be scary to the people whom I don't like."

"So you wanna say that you don't like me?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Cause you get too cocky sometimes."

"But that's a specialty about boys."

"You call it a specialty? It is nuisance."

"Okay Okay, I will try to be less cocky."

"Good good", I said laughing and patting his back.

"yeah"

"And here we are. Bye!"

"Bye, then but can I ask for your number?"

"And why do you need that?"

"Just in future If any of us need help."

"Okay.Its ********69."

As I told him my number he started giggling and I knew why.

douche

"Yeah yeah laugh idiot."

"Sorry"

"Okay Bye!"

"Bye Blue! Good night."

I gave him a tight smile and went inside the house's gate and rang the doorbell.

And then I saw the most creepy thing ever.

Vicky had her face stuck to the window, her nose pressed hard and her eyes staring like a hawk.

I think I got to do some explanation.

______________________________________

23.05.17