In the Ghost Zone, we're the ghosts

Start from the beginning

Johnny shrugged. "No can do, Ms. Ghosts don't go intangible in the Ghost Zone."

Sam pointed like she had solved a crime. "So maybe the roles are switched if it's the humans who enter the Ghost Zone."

Dash cocked his head. "What are you saying, Manson"

"In the Ghost Zone, we are the ghosts."

Mr. Lancer was surprised. That might work. He frowned. "But if we're the ghosts, then why would intangibility work on an antighost cell?"

Sam shrugged. "Maybe it's only antiectoplasm. Worth a shot," she said.

Kwan was excited. "Cool. I've always wanted to fly." He closed his eyes but opened them after a second. "Wait, how do we go intable?"

"It's 'intangible'," Tucker corrected and Sam thought about it.

"You just think about it or something"

Andrew eeped. They looked at him and gasped. Andrew was seethrough.

"You did it!" Sheldon cheered.

Andrew was startled and was tangible again. The students groaned.

Chelsea clapped her hands. "Common, people. Let's do this." She closed eyes tight. A second later she was seethrough. She opened her eyes and looked at her hand. She laughed.

"Uuuh, Chelsea." Melissa pointed at the girl's feet. "You're sinking"

Chelsea looked down. "Whoa!"

Tucker shouted, "Fly!"

Chelsea clenched ber eyes shut. "I can't!!"

"Think of no gravity. Weightlessness."

She disappeared throught the floor. There was a tense silence. Then a figure flew out of the floor and through the ceiling of the cage. "WOHOO. OH YEAH. THAT'S MORE LIKE IT. WHOA." She lost her balance and fell out of the air.

"James!!" Kim shouted.

Sheldon ran around, trying to figure out where she was going to fall. "I got her! I got her!"

She fell to the floor a few meters from him. He swirled around to see James holding her up. Sheldon sighed in relief. "You got her."

James put the girl down, who was bouncing up and down in excitement. "Why am I always catching people falling from the sky?"

Maddie turned to the students. "Let's try flying first and then intangibility."

They nodded. It took a moment, but soon everyone knew well enough to fly and have enough concentration to go intangible at the same time for two or three seconds. It was rough and people kept facepalming the bars of the cells but eventually everyone got out.

Tucker chuckled. This brought memories. He glanced at Sam. "Remember the times?"

She smiled. Danny used to be such a klutz with his powers. It took him months to finally get it under control. "Speaking of Danny." Her eyes widened.

"We need to hurry. Who knows what has happened to Danny by now.....or Valerie."

Maddie was already by the glass box containing the weapons. "We can't go out there unarmed."

Johnny called out from his cell. "Hey kiddoes. You aren't gonna leave me here, are you?"

Immediately an outroar came from the other ghosts. Everyone wanted to leave.

Maddie frowned and crossed her arms. "Why shouldn't we."

Johnny sat down on the ground of the cell. His shadow moved behind him, trying to comfort him. "I need to get back to my girl."

Maddie sniffed. Like she would believe that. She wasn't about to release one single ghost if it brought the kids in danger. If she opened that one cell where the ghost was, all the others with him would leave too and someone might get hurt. Besides, they weren't all sentient. And it would attract too much attention. She had a thought.

Maddie turned to a boy. "Sheldon. Go out and stand watch. Make sure nobody is coming this way and warn us if somebody is."

Sheldon blanched. "Why me?"

"You've been out there already. Just don't go too far." She turned to the glass box and talked with her husband, trying to find a way to break it. Intangibilty didn't seem to work.

Sheldon huffed but left. He slipped out the door and looked around cautiously. He grumbled about how he was always sent to do the dangerous work.

He crouched low to the ground and crept to the end of the hallway. He was curious anyway as to what was happening there. He stopped before he got too close. It would be stupid to appear at the opening in full view. He concentrated. It took him a moment but when he opened his eyes he couldn't see his hand. Sheldon congratulated himself before approaching the opening. It was taking some concentration to stay invisible but he made it.

He looked in. The first thing he saw was the amount of ghosts wandering about. There were also cages like the ones where the others were trapped in. Many poor ghosts resided in those cages. Then he noticed that all the free ghosts were hudled around one cage. It was a glass box like the one around the weapons but much much bigger.

Inside it was.....he was so shocked his invisibility flickered. Danny Phantom stood in the box.

The Danny Phantom.

The ghost boy glared at the ghosts outside. His fists were clenched. Sheldon noticed a big monster in the corner, lying wounded.

Phantom himself was also harmed. They must have fought.

Phantom's eyes glowed blue and he encased the wall in ice. Sheldon couldn't see anything but a blur now. He wondered what the ghost boy was trying to do.

Then a green light and the ice exploded. Sheldon flinched as he heard a crack. He looked closely and was relieved to see both ghosts in shields. The glass had a crack.

Impressive, Sheldon thought.

Phantom didn't seem to share his opinion.

The hunter that had captured them grinned and announced the end of the show.

Phantom seemed to get ready for something. He breathed deeply and screamed.

Sheldon flickered to full view but nobody noticed. The boy closed his ears in an attempt to keep out the horribly loud sound. His eardrums felt like they were going to explode. He faintly heard the sound of glass shattering.

Wassup mah fellas. So yeah. Whadya think.

I was supposed to study for two exans i have tomorrow. Ugh im so stupid. Im so dead. Im gonna die. Ok. Its ok, kitten. One of them only counts once and youre not even chosing the other class, youre not even gon have it next year. Besides, its the end of the year. Ugh im getting lazy.

ANYWAYS. i know many of you wanna see a pic of mah painting but its probs gonna take me weeks. I could send you a pic of how it looks now. Its the tree in mah sis room. I still have to do the leaves but the rest is done. I culd send you another pic when its finished ok?

Byeeeeee