Chapter Twenty: Him.

"It is more easier to love than to hate, because then love exist more naturally than hate does,".

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

▪Chapter Twenty: Him.

Because of that situation, my mood about going to café disappeared in instant.

Yoona's POV

I watched the man's figure as it disappeared through the rain. I didn't recalled seeing him around in my childhood. Was it because I never actually meet him? Or maybe I forgot that I had seen him somewhere. I remembered his words, sounding like a broken tape inside my mind. I stepped my foot, getting away from the street heading toward Junmyeon's house with curiosity inside me. I shrugged my thought away with nothing to feel as an emotion.

But then, as I walked inside, my muscle flexed a smile when I saw all the boys inside Suho's living room drinking coffee together. I went to their crowd and joined them. Kris gave me a confused look when I replied him using my sweetest smile, "Just got home from walk,". Then all of the boys turned to look at me when Chen decided to break the ice using one of his lame joke. "Can February March?". "No, but April May," as he laughed loudly as he did usually.

None of us laugh at his joke, so he coughed silently with red tint of blush appeared on his cheek. I saw Chanyeol backing away to the corner of them as I noticed his eyes tearing. I quickly went to him but Kris grabbed my hand and stopped me. "Don't," He coldly stated before he went to disappear too, which I assumed he was after Chanyeol. I faced the other asking what happened to either Chanyeol or Kris but none of them answered me. Instead, Tao started to tear up. I raised my eyebrow feeling a bit confused before Luhan decided to approach me. He softly hold my hand as he smiled faintly, "Kris is going to China tomorrow. He was to be his dad's company representative.".

"W-What that quick!?" I was surprised, even my voice showed how much in surprised I am. "I'm sorry gongju... The matter need to be handled quickly or else... Our company will fell apart..." Kris muttered in a soft, quiet voice as if he was guilty about the situation we were in. I smiled widely but instead a glimpse of tears fell from the corner of my eyes and I went into a deep crying session with Tao.

I still remembered what I said weeks ago.

I was there, standing still between the midair of what was happening. My smiles changed into tears. I was trembling, trying to tap the piano key. "What if I lost you... like I lost them..." I muttered out of the blue and halfly smiled.

And I didn't believe I was going to lose him.

I felt someone caressed my hair in a familiar way that I only remembered as my first love.

I tried to look at the person, and I never thought that it was him.

[To Be Continued]
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

Author's note:

Omg this is really short. I'm sorry next chapter will be longer. Hahaha xD Taking some time writing before exams lol xD See what I did there? There's going to be a twist you don't expect 🤤 Happy anniversary SNSD ❤️