Chapter Six: Walking with an angel

"The luckiest person who's living right now is the person who appreciate life till the fullest,"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Summary from chapter five:

Sehun and Yoona went to a bubble tea shop. There, they become more closer to each other as Yoona start to open up. Noticing the changes in Yoona, Sehun tried to tell her to be herself that he even share his embarrassing story to her.

The story mentioned about Sehun's crush at middle school but before he could finished his story, he felt sorrow as he end up tearing. But behind those, Sehun has been hiding the crush he was talking about who is actually, Yoona.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

▪Chapter Six: Walking with an angel

The sunlight illuminated the room. It shone too bright enough too make a person awaken for a deep slumber. Im Yoona, a girl who was sleeping for the whole night yawned while stretching her arms. She felt too tired to get up. Remembering the good event that happened yesterday, Yoona planted a smile.

She remembered how Sehun telling his embarrassing story but in the end crying over it. She remembered how she end up comforting Sehun with an unexplainable words. She also remembered how genuine the smile Sehun gave her as a thanks from him.

And now, she was here feeling more better than last few days before yesterday. She got up from her bed and went to the bathroom where she end up bumping to someone. She looked at the person and saw a average height man in front of her. Yoona immediately bow apologetically while the person let out a chuckle.

"You don't remember me, Yoong?" The person showed a dorky smile which did remind Yoona of somebody that always called her Yoong.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•
-Flashback-

Yoona really didn't think she was quite famous at her middle school. She had encountered some possible clues about it but never believed ones. Not until a boy approached her while saying-

"Yoona-ssi, I am a big fan! Can I be your... friend?".

Yeah, while saying how a big fan he was.

Yoona hesitated to answer a word at first but seeing his dorky and nerdy side of him made her to, Yoona let a smile. "Of course. What is your name?" Yoona asked, as if she was asking a little boy at the daycare. The boy smiled back, "Byun Baekhyun. But you can call me Baek! Ah, I can't believe I'm talking to you!".

Yoona was shocked after seeing the boy starting to caper but in a small and quiet way. He realised what he was doing and quickly stopped. Rubbing his nape, the boy called Baekhyun grinned shyly. "I am your junior. Sorry of my behaviour awhile ago, noona. I'm just getting over excited,".

"Don't need to call me noona Baek. Beside I might sound old!" Yoona joked friendly. Baekhyun smile grew wider. He couldn't believe he was really talking to the school's goddess. But he covered his excitement with a dorky laughed.

"I just call you Yoong then!". Yoona smirked lightly, "Okay you can but I might also call you bacon,". "Yah, I'm not bacon! Just call me Baek," Baekhyun blushed in embarrassment. "Just kidding, Baekkie,".

"Is that a puppy name?" Baekhyun asked Yoona but she said nothing. She was staring at the sky quietly with happiness written all over her face. "I think I had met you before, Baekkie," She mumbled in a very quiet way.
•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•