◇Special Introduction◇

Yoona-unnie, Happy 26th birthday!! :) And I come with a special introduction just for this day ^^

In the past chapter, we met Im Yoona and now we are going to know about her more.. In this speacial introduction, everything (except some mysteries) will be reveal.

She was just a simple girl. A rich yet kind girl who deserve love, deserve everything she need. Everything she supposed to own. But her fate twisted, the love she supposed to get was stolen, was taken.

Her mom.. Her dad...

The one she love was gone.

She was not herself anymore. Not a cheerful one, not a someone should admire.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Im Yoona imnida"

But after her graduation her aunt adopt her. Then everything change since that.

She went to Dongguk University. (Unnie, congratulations for your graduation^^, oops sorry XD) And she met different kinds of people including her childhood friend. The (I need to make sure first, do you want OT12 or just go with 9 members?) kingkas in school. They called themselves EXO.

Eversince she live there, changes occurred more and more. She started to become her past self. All is because her friend..

Months past, she moved to her friend house, present was becaming more brighter but..

"The one who crashed with your family car is one of your friend, childhood friends"

She found a truth about the accident that occured months ago. She was not that type to hold grudge but she just wanted to know. Who was the one... that guilt for the accident.

Will Im Yoona found the truth?

Will love twisted all of this?

Or

Will her life just end up like that?

Main characters:

Im Yoona- A cheerful girl, gorgeous, smart and heavenly. Her past ruined her but she decided to forget.

EXO- The kingkas of the school, Yoona childhood friend.

Additional characters:

SNSD- Yoona friends. Help yoona in everyway they can.

Super Junior- The best advisers ever. Kind and helpful.

And etc.

Enjoy reading the love conflicts which will make your mind twisted and complicated.

●•●•●•●•●• Introduction ended •●•●•●•●•●