Finally

Leanne's POV

Since it's a beautiful morning, Michael and I decided to have a breakfast picnic with the twins in the back yard.

"C'mon guys. You can do it" Michael and I smile, encouraging Annabelle and Ryan as thet both lift themself up which they both manage for a few seconds before Annabelle falls back down and Ryan follows shortly behind.

"Aww. You'll get it next time" I smile at Annabelle, while she's looking at Ryan with a slightly pissed off look on her face. "Only a few months old and their already getting competitive. Typical brother and sister" Michael chuckles.

"What's it like having siblings?"

"Um... It depends on the moment really" Michael shrugs. "How do you mean?" I frown confused.

"Well... there are times when it's great and you always had someone to play with and you love each other and would do anything for them because their your siblings. Like when I was a kid and those kids were picking on me at school. I didn't tell anybody because I was scared they'd make fun of me for not sticking up for myself, but when they saw what was happening Jackie, Jermaine, Tito and Marlon cornered all of them and beat the crap out of them because they were my big brother's and that's what brothers and sisters do because you love each other and wanna protect each other... and then there are the times when you can really hate each other and go out of your way to get at them and piss them off. Like one time when I was 8, I got this remote control fire truck that I'd been begging my parents to get me and I was so excited when I finally got it, but then Jermaine got his hands on it and drove it into a wall an broke it. He says it was an accident, but I knew he did it on purpose because he was an asshole and was always breaking my toys" he frowns.

"It bothered me then, but it was just a stupid fire truck and I'm over it now though" he shrugs trying to act like he doesn't care. "It sounds like it" I giggle slightly. "Sounds like you had a lot of fun growing up" I smile. "Yeah it was" he smiles "Sometimes I used to wish I was an only child though" he chuckles slightly. "It's fun being an only child, but sometimes I used to wish I'd have a brother or sister to play with. My mom and dad wanted more and were actually going to adopt before... you know. I still wonder sometimes whether I would have had a brother or a sister. I would have preferred a brother, but I would have been happy with either tough" I smile.

"They were trying to adopt?" He asks and I nod. "I'm not sure exactly what it was, but my dad said my mom had some problems trying to conceive naturally after she had me. So they were thinking of adopting... It would have been really cool to have a baby brother or sister"

"I'm sure you would have made a great big sister" he smiles. "I think so" I shrug. "Well your free to have one of my siblings if you want. Brother's are the most annoying though. They always try and steal your stuff" he chuckles slightly, making me do the same.

We're interrupted when Annabelle starts crying and Ryan is trying to take one of Annabelle's socks off. "Told you" Michael chuckles, picking up Annabelle and as always her little hands go straight to Michael's curls. "What is it with you an mommy always playing with my hair?" He coos at her. "Because it's so cute" I chuckle, leaning over an playfully mess it up a little.

"There you are!" We hear and turn and see Janet walking out of the back door. "Hey! When did you get here?" I smile. "A few minutes ago. I was knocking on the door for like a hundred years! Luckily I have a key. I thought you'd gone out or something"

"Why would we go out when you were coming over to babysit?" Michael asks "We decided to have a pinic breakfast today. Sorry we didn't hear you knocking" I smile. "That's ok. And speaking of decisions. You rember that talk we had about goals and life dreams and stuff?"