Sleep Over

A friend of mine drew Jeremy in a dolphin costume, just though you all should know.
--------------------------------

I waited for Jeremy in my car, tapping on the steering wheel to the beat of a Marley song.
I was about to start singing when Jeremy opened the passenger door and got in, carrying his backpack. He looked tired.
"Ready for this totally awesome sleepover?" I asked with too much enthusiasm, trying to boost his mood.
He cracked a smile and nodded, turning up the music. "It's gonna be fine, Jer." I said over the noise, "Nobody blames you for the Squip thing."
"How do you know?" He asked, half upset that I knew what he was thinking.
"Dude," I sighed, "I know." He looked out the window, his cheeks pink. "Plus, if anything, Rich is at fault. He's the one who brought it up in the first place."  He nodded, probably thinking it was his own fault for listening to Rich.  "And if they do blame you, I don't.   And that's what matters, right?"  I asked at a stoplight.
"Yeah,"  He said with a small smile.  "What do you think we're gonna do there?"  He asked after a few minutes of silence.  I looked over at him, glad he wasn't as worried anymore.
"I dunno, watch some R rated movies, drink whatever Brooke's planning on making.  Eat junk food."  I shrugged, looking back at the road, then slammed on my brakes before I could hit a man that ran across the street.
"Asshole."  Jeremy commented, looking across me to see if the guy made it to the sidewalk.  He did.  "Jaywalkings a crime." 
"It's fine, you okay?"  I asked him.  He nodded, readjusting his seat belt, there was a pink like on his neck where the seatbelt had been.  I bit my bottom lip and pressed the gas pedal, continuing the short drive to Jenna's.
When we got to her house, Jeremy didn't want to get out of the car.  "C'mon Jer,"  I sighed, opening his door for him.  I held out my hand and he reluctantly took it and got out of the car.  I got our bags from the back and knocked on the door, nit letting go of his hand.  I looked over my shoulder to see him looking at our hands and blushing.
We were the last ones to arrive, and everyone else was in pajamas.
"Hey guys,"  Jenna smiled at us when she opened the door.  "Glad you could make it."
"Us too," I said. "Are we supposed to be in pjs already?"
"Everyone else came with them on. You guys can change in my room. It's over there, last door on the left."
"Thanks." I said and dragged Jeremy trough the house, earning a few 'oohs' from the rest when they saw we were holding hands.
I closed Jenna's door behind us and asked if he was alright.
"I think so..." He said, sitting on the edge of Jenna's bed. I tossed him his bag and unzipped mine, pulling out some shorts that I wasn't sure about, and some sweatpants. I'd keep my hoodie on, and the gray T-shirt under it.
"I dunno about these shorts." I told Jeremy as he pulled out his own pajamas: a pair of joggers-Rich gave them to him because they didn't fit-and a blue shirt with an old Xbox controller printed on it.
"We'll try them on and then decide," He shrugged, pulling off his shirt. I stared for a moment, before I realized I was staring, and looked back at my shorts. They weren't that short, but weren't that long. I sighed and pulled my jeans off and pulled on the shorts, looking in the full-length mirror Jenna had in her room. I still wasn't sure, but I could see Jeremy's face in the mirror. It was redder then I'd seen it before.
I turned around and asked him what was up. He was wearing his shirt and joggers now.
"N-nothing..." He stuttered.
"Hmm...okay," I shrugged. "I think maybe I'll go with the pants." I said, still looking at him.
"W-why?" He asked automatically. "The shorts look great-fine. They're okay. Like, I'm not saying they're hot or anything, because that would be gay-which I'm not. I'm just saying that they look okay and," I smiled at him, leaning forwards and kissing his cheek.
"Dude, you're super gay." I said grinning at his red face. He just nodded, but before anything else happened, Rich opened the door and told us to get out here, the movie was about to start.